Armstrong article worth a read

2»

Comments

• iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    deejay wrote:

He was picked up by the Hog, early in 2007 for the Disco team and must have been advised about the programme like so many others that have been caught from that set up.
    Well he was desperate for a team but perhaps not desperate enough to need the programme.

Are you completely insane? FFS, he rode for Saiz. The guy who was caught with a suitcase of cash with a doping doctor. The guy who taught Bruyneel how to be "professional".
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    Iain, I'm not sure about 'insane' but Race Radio has certainly managed to consistently upset those inside the Public Strategies / Fabiani camp. He certainly appears to have an 'inside track' on the legal case developments - I don't follow the Clinic close enough, but perhaps someone can share with us his identify? He's an ex-pro rider who appears to know many of the protagonists.
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • iainf72
    Monty Dog wrote:
    Iain, I'm not sure about 'insane' but Race Radio has certainly managed to consistently upset those inside the Public Strategies / Fabiani camp. He certainly appears to have an 'inside track' on the legal case developments - I don't follow the Clinic close enough, but perhaps someone can share with us his identify? He's an ex-pro rider who appears to know many of the protagonists.

I would agree RaceRadio is probably the most sensible of the lot. No idea who he is though.
  • deejay
    deejay Posts: 3,138
    iainf72 wrote:

Are you completely insane? FFS, he rode for Saiz. The guy who was caught with a suitcase of cash with a doping doctor. The guy who taught Bruyneel how to be "professional".
    Love it, everthing is black or, a very outside chance of being white but no grey areas.
    I wouldn't want to be on a Jury with you.
    Hang em High then, if only by association and dam any real evidence of proof.
    Oh hang on, the culprit stood in something so that should be enough. :(
    Organiser, National Championship 50 mile Time Trial 1972
  • iainf72
    deejay wrote:
    Love it, everthing is black or, a very outside chance of being white but no grey areas.

I'm all about grey areas, but anyone who thinks Contador joined a Bruyneel team and thought "wow, doping, I never knew that" is a bit slow.

But let me guess, only Americans dope, eh?
  • deejay
    deejay Posts: 3,138
    iainf72 wrote:
    deejay wrote:

I'm all about grey areas, but anyone who thinks Contador joined a Bruyneel team and thought "wow, doping, I never knew that" is a bit slow.

But let me guess, only Americans dope, eh?
    Which Americans please or do you mean US on A. (you can't mean Canadians or Argies surely)
    I couldn't have been more pleased as George crossed the line first, in Wevelgem.
    Again George is 60/40 by association (but not condemed) so I like him for his efforts.
    Are there any other US riders I should get excited about. Well OK there is Tyler.
    I do go to the States to cheer their Druggies in their own sports and what fun that is.
    Nah, my bit..ch has always been the Pink colour from before the time it became popular and Women needed other women to prove they are women.

I did say I'm 60-40 about Bert and waiting for the final Judgement. FFS :wink:
    Organiser, National Championship 50 mile Time Trial 1972
  • iainf72
    Follow up piece

http://blog.oregonlive.com/playbooksand ... _pete.html

I'd still love to know who convinced Bill....
  • Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    ^ More Fabiani puff I reckon - drip, drip, drip. Nobody takes Bicycling seriously anyway - they've got to put something between the pages of SUV adverts.
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..