Head Hands Heart Lungs Legs

Comments

• mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    shes married to piers morgan :roll:

opinion void :twisted:
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    They must take turns at bashing certain subjects. Water off a ducks back.
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    What a load of bollox.
    basically I loathe all London cyclists
    No prejudice there, then.
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • sfichele
    sfichele Posts: 605
    Like the café-goers who sit out on our narrow pavements stoically sipping cappuccinos in a haze of toxic hydrocarbons, these people live in a fantasy world

So the haze and pollution? That's caused by the cyclists right?

What we need is more tarts in Stupid Unnecessary Vehicles (SUVs) on the road.

/sarcasm
  • markmod
    markmod Posts: 501
    Where do they get this idea that they are so important that they can drive along treating each and every other road user as potential roadkill beneath their wheels. I'm just back from Mallorca now they have a totally different attitude to all road users, you don't feel like you are about to be rear ended off the road by each passing car.... Bout fed up off this selfish and arrogant country now for good.... Me me me....
  • benno68
    benno68 Posts: 1,689
    Oh dear, what a bundle of joy she is. Maybe she should join us all in our "Fantasy World", a bit of exercise may put rest to her pent-up frustrations that she currently suffers from.

Pinarello Dogma 2 (ex Team SKY) 2012
    Cube Agree GTC Ultegra 2012
    Giant Defy 105 2009
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    Meh, don't feed the trolls, and that includes a troll in a national newspaper!

If we argue under these kind of forgettable columns (seriously, how many non-cyclists will be still thinking about this in a weeks time) then we make an issue of them. If the cyclist hating plebs who always appear under such columns have no-one to argue with then they'll forget about it and move on. That'll also show that pointless bad mouthing of cyclists doesn't generate many page hits. Page hits = money in the online newspaper world, so she gets a message from the editor telling her to fill her column with something that gets the readers in.
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • sfichele
    sfichele Posts: 605
    Or we should just run down and mame these trolls, taking out their 4x4 with our customised carbon. Haven't you heard? Cyclists are lawless killers!

/sarcasm
  • Critical Mass @ the Morgan residence anyone?
  • rake
    rake Posts: 3,204
    Critical Mass @ the Morgan residence anyone?

now im a cyclist but critical mass is mindless shite.
    ive also seen in the last couple of weeks, a lady cycling (although on a cycle route but which joins roads both ends) with a rear light totally obscured by the rear racking making it totally redundant.
    The most annoying one was what looked like (hard to see) a teenage male riding a bmx in total darkness, no lights and all black clothing, i nearly ran him over whilst i was cycling, never mind driving.