TFI It's (Not) Rebecca Black morning thread

2»

Comments

• bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    Oh yeah, and CWNT, what did you mean by getting endomondo configured correctly. I don't think I've made any changes from the defaults and it seems to be fine, don't want to be missing any tricks though.
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Wel in work till 5.

Then home take the cranks off the mondraker and check the lower shock bushing it was repalced 2 weeks back and is now seemingly loose so gotta check that. :s otherwise ride ride ride ready to spend all my cash monday on my motor.
  • bails87 wrote:
    Oh yeah, and CWNT, what did you mean by getting endomondo configured correctly. I don't think I've made any changes from the defaults and it seems to be fine, don't want to be missing any tricks though.

Sorry, it wasn't endomondo, it was my phone. Every time signal dropped out, it wouldn't connect again without me actually clicking to give permission. This was resulting in massive amounts of my rides getting cut out.
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    @Diesel Dog

Click me!

/ends...

Don't think I get my puppies in that but thanks anyway... :wink:

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Gotta go to a trendy retro place in east London today, I'll have to button my mouth as they annoy the feck out of me with their spray on jeans and third trendy hair with stupid hats!!! Grrrr

Don't forget the pointy shoes.......it ain't a trendt retro bar without lots of pointy shoes to go with the spray on jeans :lol:
    I'm back and alive, i'm ok. they didnt infect me with there weird hair and old retro clothing *shudders

Well for the 2 mins i saw my boss yesterday he managed to pass on some sort of flu, not sure if its normal flu or the deadly man flu :evil: I think i will be going home in a bit as feel like death, aching from head to toe. head ache and tiredness that you wouldnt believe!
    Not looking good for work tomorrow night and the race sunday!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Penylope wrote:
    umm, hate to be the bearer of bad news (well, great news actualy) but dont the clocks go forwards this weekend? 1 hour less in bed an all that.
    Meh, only if you get up by the clock, not when you need to wake up!

It's Friday today, it was Thursday yesterday, and it will be Saturday tomorrow! After that comes Sunday, yeah yea yeah yeah, or somesuch nonsense.

Looking forward to a chilled weekend, and possibly some insane DHing, depending if I can be arsed climbing to 3000feet first.
  • VWsurfbum
    Looking forward to a chilled weekend, and possibly some insane DHing, depending if I can be arsed climbing to 3000feet first.
    Isnt there a train or a cable car you could catch? :wink::lol:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    3000 feet

thats like the length of my knob, that.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Isnt there a train or a cable car you could catch? :wink::lol:
    Unfortunately no, but, since it is (as Sheepsteeth guessed) not a mountain, but his penis I will be riding ( :lol: ), I'm hoping I can just get on board, then wait for the arousal.

(christ almighty, this is the stupidest forum ever :lol: )
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401

+ Potato. :lol:
  • sheepsteeth

+2potatoes
  • (christ almighty, this is the stupidest forum ever :lol: )

+2potatoes
    +potato potatoes
  • montevideoguy
    montevideoguy Posts: 2,271
    +Potato?
    phallic-potato.jpg
    Formally known as Coatbridgeguy
  • sheepsteeth
    im getting half a dafty
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    right enough of this procrastination its 16.00 and im off to fiddle with a bike or 2 :P

happy weekend everybody
  • getonyourbike
    getonyourbike Posts: 2,648
    bails87 wrote:
    105 miles for the week. This time last year anything over 30 was difficult!
    Before I started commuting the 8.5 miles each way, 17 miles, I'd be really tired by 15/20miles. When I started, it took me 45 minutes but as my fitness has improved, I've cut it down to 37 minutes on the way there. I can now do 30 miles off road rides at the weekend and not feel completely dead. So last week I clocked up 135 miles, 85 miles commuting, a 30 miler on saturday and then another 20 miler on sunday for my weekly trip to the downhill course(18 miles round trip, plus a few trail miles as well as the downhill).
  • montevideoguy
    montevideoguy Posts: 2,271
    4ebed067-2f5c-4a35-94ef-4afe9924895c.gif
    Formally known as Coatbridgeguy
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    End of a shite day, wife away, kids asleep, drink open - feeling better already
  • VWsurfbum
    8)
    matthew h wrote:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • VWsurfbum
    8)
    matthew h wrote:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    8)
    matthew h wrote:

Once was enough, but twice is appreciated :lol:
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Morning all.... :lol:

Guess this needs to be re-named? The time is now zero-zero--zero and three minutes...

Crap, make that 4.

Oh well...

love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk