A moment please, for good service

joshtp
joshtp Posts: 3,966
edited March 2011 in MTB general
Yesterday at 3 o'clock I ordered a frame from on-one

I had an email 1 hour later to say it had been dispatched

This morning I had both an email and a text saying it would be delivered between 1.43 and 2.43.

At 2.25 It was delivered, packaged beautifully with no drama's whatsoever.

When I called them on Monday they were keen to answer any questions I had and help me out in any way needed.

that, my friends, is good customer service.

makes a change, and brings a smile to my face.

:D

thankyou On-One
I like bikes and stuff

Comments

• .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    On-one obv haven't got anything to do.

Enjoy your new frame josh =]
  • joshtp
    cheers! :D
    I like bikes and stuff
  • yoohoo999
    yoohoo999 Posts: 940
    i can't believe they couldn't give you a more accurate timeframe than 1 hour! ;)

it's lovely when you get gold plated service for a regular price.

i bought some stuff from a bike shop in Poland a few weeks back. was posted on the monday and arrived on the wednesday, even though i had only paid for the cheapest shipping. i emailed to thank them and they just said that they wanted me to have it in time for the weekend :D

i didn't have the heart to tell them it was for a build that was in progress!
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    But these things do make you want to go back, even if in the future the on one frame was your second choice you might bump it up purely from that service.

Makes good business sense to me.
  • curlie467
    curlie467 Posts: 225
    Exactly the kind of service i got when i ordered mu scandal frame, excellent from start to finish.
  • Has all the paint fallen off it yet?

:wink:

Paint issue aside though, I did like my 456, and have heard good things about the SS versions.
  • paulbox
    paulbox Posts: 1,203
    It doesn't get much better than that, nice one.
    XC: Giant Anthem X
    Fun: Yeti SB66
    Road: Litespeed C1, Cannondale Supersix Evo, Cervelo R5
    Trainer: Bianchi via Nirone
    Hack: GT hardtail with Schwalbe City Jets
  • joshtp
    Has all the paint fallen off it yet?

:wink:

Paint issue aside though, I did like my 456, and have heard good things about the SS versions.

not yet... but so far its been as far as my font room carpet... I'm ordering heli tape asap.
    :lol:
    I like bikes and stuff
  • GPierotti
    GPierotti Posts: 104
    Thats what everywhere should be like, love it!
  • Good business model...
    Smaller companies rely on good word if mouth.
    This thread alone has bumped on-one up my list of potential purchases.
    2007 Felt Q720 (the ratbike)
    2012 Cube Ltd SL (the hardtail XC 26er)
    2014 Lapierre Zesty TR 329 (the full-sus 29er)
  • Lovely to hear some success stories. You only ever hear about people complaining about not getting exactly what they want when they want it, or gripes about delivery times.

If I bought online, I would be using On-One, also because of stock reasons.
  • bike-a-swan
    bike-a-swan Posts: 1,235
    On one have been great with me lately, and I've had two bikes off them in the last few weeks. My pompetamine that I ordered on c2w back in september turned up (the 11 speed hubs finally came in). It was a little late, but that was because they'd done everything they could to make sorting it out while they were still waiting as easy as possible and it got a little confusing. They were very helpful throughout. I'd shop there again- in fact, I did, and bought a carbon 456 frame with forks and wheels last week, which turned up with no fuss within a couple of days.

While we're pushing great service, I'd like to back superstar, I had a problem with a freehub (broke a spring while servicing, my cackhandedness) and had a spare with me within two days, with haribo!
    Rock Lobster 853, Trek 1200 and a very old, tired and loved Apollo Javelin.