Morning to all the hipster duchebags.

VWsurfbum
VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
edited March 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Today i am mainly sitting in my offfice waiting for last nights dynamite chilli to attack from the inside again.

After said chilli last night, i put new cranks on, spuds back on and lined up the chain and some general fettling. Obviously had to "test" the bike after so the hound and I went and had a toodle round, always interesting with the gay dog and spuds, your never sure if your gonna run him over or emergency stop and fall sideways :roll:

Nothing of interest to do at work today. so internet browsing and maybe the odd film before finding somewhere warm and quiet to catch up on those Zzz's

Sundays race looks like it is in the middle of a flat farmers field with no woodland or hills or any kind of interesting feature? I hope this isnt true but i'm not holding out much hope?

Anywhoo on with the day
Kazza the Tranny
Now for sale Fatty

Comments

• mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    Moaning another fruitless day at work staring at the sun out of the window whisking I was in the saddle

Happy turdsday peeps
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Today I have a meeting with my new boss. day full of meh
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    another day of work then study. Living this dream is killing me

Bright side took the kids swimming last night & had a giggle. Problem was I had to then carry them both home as they were too tired to walk - boys of 4 & 6 are not too light!
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    morning peepshow!

i have dynamite chili for lunch today so that will get me later on i reckon!
    This morning i took pictures and measured my old Trek to put up in FS section. Its a MTB but its aimed at commuter, do i put it in the road or mtb section :?:

i have to go to a stupid murder mystery thing for someones birthday and i cant be bummed going! i've tried the "i'm skint" line but she isnt having it and guilt tripped me in to going!

its like f-off i want to go out on my bike and have some fun, not do a gay murder mystery
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    My m'ehfest will today be intersperced with teaching students about joys of automata and how to avoid 'death-by-industrial-mecha'.

I shall include frivolous quotations from the works of 'Terminator', 'I, robot' and 'The Wire'

The rest of the day shall be spent burning stuff and blowing sh!t up, whilst waiting for the LBS to tell me my beloved is ready for collection.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Morning meatbags!

Got a bit of work related stuff to do from home today.

Might go for a ride tonight if it stays like this.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    I have a few errands to run for the mother later while she's at work, she walked today and is goind to see the grandmother after work so that gets her out the way for ages.

Think I'll sneak off to cannock for the afternoon, put a bit of petrol in the car, make sure I don't make a mess and avoid the usual ranting about putting the bike in the car and that I should be doing work as opposed to playing bikes. :roll:
  • WisePranker
    WisePranker Posts: 823
    Now I've filled up with the 3 B's for breakfast, Bacon, Black Pudding and Brown Sauce, it's time to head out on the bike as the sun's shining and I'm off today :D
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Morning, second 12 hour shift today, had to set off a hour earlier though to drop my mum and dad cus their car in the garage.

Fingers crossed for a quiet day, I'm knackered.

Have a nice day everyone!
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Morning Freaks!

Another nice day in my small part of the universe. The only fly on today's ointment was getting stuck for 25 minutes whist a very large fishing trawler tried to manouver itself out of Cardiff Bay barrage. Still, there was a chap with a very nice AMP Research bike that was also stuck, so at least there was some eye candy to drool over (the bike, not the chap...).

Not much planned for today, except looking longingly out of the window wishing it was home time.

And, I make it coffee o'clock, so am going to go and top up my caffine levels...
  • yoohoo999
    yoohoo999 Posts: 940
    morning!

today will be much the same as yesterday, trying not to move all day. :lol:

boredom is really in full swing now.
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    Ahh turdsday, the usual day of meh before the lunchtime Friday finish. Trains were running smoothly today (for once) so unlike yesterday I'll be working all day and not leaving early to go for a quick blast on the bike :( Got a meeting later on for a local youth project I'm helping to run, and I've got a new battery for my lights to pick up so I can shred the mojo round Cannock tomorrow :D
  • sandy hill
    sandy hill Posts: 390
    A day off off blue skies compromised by the extroadinary amount of jobs lefts by the love of my life. I feel frantic activity followed by a ride coming on.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,702
    I'll be off to Cannock when I can be bothered to get out of bed. Need to change the tyres and seatpost on the Scandal before I go though, so I'm tempted to just go out on the road bike...
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Teaching myself intrastat today.

Mucho amount of codes and rules to figure out which is a joy and no one to help. I have decided to devote my day to this along with looking at the top of Cwm from my window :(
  • VWsurfbum
    whyamihere wrote:
    I'll be off to Cannock when I can be bothered to get out of bed. Need to change the tyres and seatpost on the Scandal before I go though, so I'm tempted to just go out on the road bike...
    I think thats the lazyest post ive ever read? either job takes less that 2 mins and doesnt involve getting on a road bike! :evil:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    whyamihere wrote:

Burn the heretic!
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,702
    I was joking...

However, having been reminded that I need to be back in Brum for 3:45, and there's no chance of getting to Cannock, having a decent ride and getting back in that time, road bike it is. :(
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,028
    Lazy git, it was awesome yesterday!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • stuart_c-2
    stuart_c-2 Posts: 805
    Afternoon all,

What a glorious day.

I was going to start this post with a bit of a rant but something has happened this morning that’s put me in a good mood so I shall let it go.

The thing that has happened? Got a job offer this morning! £2.5k pay rise and company is pretty much right round the corner from where I live. *Does imaginary celebration dance in head*

Have been looking for a new job for ages, was getting rather frustrated with it all. This place I had to do some online testing, then phone interview, then proper interview yesterday. Place seems pretty cool, they have pretty decent benefits, flexy hour type stuff and onsite showers. I can see myself taking the scenic route to work most mornings, a 2.5 mile ride isn’t really much of a workout.

In other news, have to pop to LBS tomorrow to get a new gear cable for wifey’s bike. Reason? I had to change a cable outer yesterday and where the LBS had cut the outers they had buggered up the ends, which then buggered up the inner, so new inner required. (This was going to be my rant, it’s now just a statement)

Is it 5 yet?
    "I ride to eat"
  • VWsurfbum
    well i had an unexpected lunch date, when i say date i mean collered into taking my daughter to her last Balet lesson befor it stops for easter, normally you cant stay and watch. well let me tell you, next chance i get i will be going to said ballet again!
    Can anyone see why?
    c49f4f80.jpg

Oh and just to prove i was there for the right reason i did take one of my daughter too :)

08ac3204.jpg
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • yoohoo999
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Can anyone see why?

must. resist. temptation. to. make. inappropriate. comment............
  • VWsurfbum
    yoohoo999 wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Can anyone see why?

Your in to polished wood floors to Eh?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • yoohoo999
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    yoohoo999 wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Can anyone see why?

actually, funny you should say that! there's a chap in fixing part of mine at the moment! The joys of being off work, my girlfriend has decided that everything needs fixed since i can sit in all day waiting for people/things to arrive.

thankfully i can't lift a finger to help. :lol:
  • VWsurfbum
    yoohoo999 wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    yoohoo999 wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Can anyone see why?

actually, funny you should say that! there's a chap in fixing part of mine at the moment! The joys of being off work, my girlfriend has decided that everything needs fixed since i can sit in all day waiting for people/things to arrive.

thankfully i can't lift a finger to help. :lol:
    so your just enjoying watching workmen instead?? :LOL:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • yoohoo999
    i take my thrills where i can get them :lol:

to be fair though (and this is quite weird), i do actually like the smell of carpenter/joiner type people. i suspect i will live to regret making that comment, but it still stands.
  • VWsurfbum
    yoohoo999 wrote:
    i take my thrills where i can get them :lol:

to be fair though (and this is quite weird), i do actually like the smell of carpenter/joiner type people. i suspect i will live to regret making that comment, but it still stands.
    as long as you dont ask them to start polishing "Your Wood"
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    hang on im still not convinced

in the 2nd post hes claiming to be taking a picture of his daughter when its clearly a picture of someone else taking a picture of his alleged daughter

i think he did just sneak in there for the floor

on a more serious note do they offer adult classes
  • VWsurfbum
    If it was Miss Natalie (as she's known) doing the classes i'd be interested on some one on one tuition.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Afternoon Crudclan

Still off work with my back playing up, Even more annoyingly the Mongoose arrived today so my little bit of putting together ended up in me teaching my bro how to put it together. Quite a weighty bike, even for a small, it came in at 14.5 kgs instead of the 13.4 that bikeradar claimed, ah well, at least I dont have to pedal it.
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp