What a f**kwit.

lostboysaint
lostboysaint Posts: 4,250
edited March 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Ok, so who's got his MTB in the car, got both drinks packs good to go (with contents), enough base, mid and outer layers to cover every eventuality, all the lights charged up, a sachet of porridge (with Raspberries!) ready for a quick pre-ride snack, change of clothes for the post-ride pub session.....................and just realised that he's left his shoes at home???!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Trail fun - Transition Bandit
Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
Allround - Cotic Solaris

Comments

• Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    DOH!!!"
  • montevideoguy
    montevideoguy Posts: 2,271
    No idea. Do we have 3 guesses?
    Formally known as Coatbridgeguy
  • clanton
    clanton Posts: 1,289
    Mate of mine met us afor a ride on the Climachx trail and did exactly that - having driven 2 1/2 hours to get there! We ended up buying a set of flat pedals in the local bike shop to salvage a ride for him
  • lostboysaint
    lostboysaint Posts: 4,250
    clanton wrote:
    Mate of mine met us afor a ride on the Climachx trail and did exactly that - having driven 2 1/2 hours to get there! We ended up buying a set of flat pedals in the local bike shop to salvage a ride for him

I've got the choice* of flip-flops (post ride wear) or brogues (office wear) to balance on my SPDs.

*or going home, tail between my legs, and getting the road bike out, but it's just not the same.
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Ok, so who's got his MTB in the car, got both drinks packs good to go (with contents), enough base, mid and outer layers to cover every eventuality, all the lights charged up, a sachet of porridge (with Raspberries!) ready for a quick pre-ride snack, change of clothes for the post-ride pub session.....................and just realised that he's left his shoes at home???!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I dunno, erm Nick Clegg?

My mate did that once, we went up to Cannock, and so the bikes dont obscure the lights on my car I put the wheels in the car, well we forgot them, fortunately we remembereda couple of miles down the road
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Have you got a spare set of cleats you could screw into the base of the brouges?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • RallyBiker
    RallyBiker Posts: 378
    I did the same once, except I remember the shoes, but forgot the bike! :oops:
  • jj1048
    jj1048 Posts: 107
    On a weekend trip to coed-y-brenin a mate left his 20mm front axle in his garage. Couldn't borrow one and all the decent bikes were hired.

Wasn't all bad though, he stayed in cooking a cracking roast beef dinner while we rode the Beast :lol:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    clanton wrote:

I've got the choice* of flip-flops (post ride wear) or brogues (office wear) to balance on my SPDs.

*or going home, tail between my legs, and getting the road bike out, but it's just not the same.

Flip flops and spd's don't mix well as I found out at llandegla :oops:
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Numb nuts here did this tonight and i blame you!
    I got to my brothers early, changed the flats off, put candy's on went to boot to get shoes, fuck. oh well flats back on and decent trainers got dirty :roll:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty