Scottish Bike Show

Northwind
Northwind Posts: 14,675
edited March 2011 in MTB general
http://www.singletrackworld.com/2011/03 ... hers-pace/

I thought at first this would suck, but it's starting to look good, a surprising amount going on. I know a few of the folks that are involved and they all seem dead enthusiastic. So I'm heading along, anyone else?
Uncompromising extremist

Comments

• Yes.
  • Yup, planning to head along too.
    '03 Specialized HR Comp
    '10 Cube LTD Team
    '10 Boardman FS Team - gone but not forgotten!
    '11 Giant Anthem X4
  • Graydawg
    Graydawg Posts: 673
    Is this going to be like a demo day as well'? If so I might make the 400 mile round trip.... :P
    It's been a while...
  • mats
    mats Posts: 94
    oh yes, just a short rail journey away, apparently the local paper is doing discounted tickets
  • GPierotti
    GPierotti Posts: 104
    reckon i'll drive up and check it out, might bring the mrs haha
  • Northwind
    It's the same indoor track that was used at the London show (maybe with some changes, not sure) so yep, there'll be the opportunity to ride bikes- though I really don't know how much. The SECC isn't really known for its varied technical terrain :wink:
    Uncompromising extremist
  • peter413
    peter413 Posts: 5,120
    Northwind wrote:
    It's the same indoor track that was used at the London show (maybe with some changes, not sure) so yep, there'll be the opportunity to ride bikes- though I really don't know how much. The SECC isn't really known for its varied technical terrain :wink:

I'm pretty sure there are going to be some changes since Rich is still building the occasional thing, I'm dreading seeing his next big idea after that climbing wall on its side thing :lol:
  • Northwind
    Aye, he doesn't like leaving things be does he. Wall of death next :lol:
    Uncompromising extremist