LVIS Audax this Sunday 27th March

t0ph0id
t0ph0id Posts: 191
Anyone doing it?

I'm considering it, just looking to see if anyone has a .gpx file of the course?

Might have to go it alone as mates are too lame...

Comments

• I don't have a GPX file but I am looking forward to the event. It should be excellent, LVIS seem to building up a good name in delivering events.

Just hope this excellent weather holds.
  • t0ph0id
    t0ph0id Posts: 191
    Signed up this evening.

Looking forward to it!
  • Legshaver
    Legshaver Posts: 75
    I uploaded a GPX file for the 112km ride. See you there.
    http://ridewithgps.com/routes/322008
  • gareth1234
    gareth1234 Posts: 107
    see you there then, my first one, so hoping to get round before the village hall shuts!!! and that my legs and ar*e hold out :wink:
  • dead sheep
    dead sheep Posts: 109
    Over 300 entries for an audax! Flippin Eck! And who said audax is unfashionable? Go for it guys, the event looks great. Clearly, audax is becoming the new sportif. I can just see a new competition between LVIS and the Beacon for who can attract the most riders at a single audax event :wink:
  • dead sheep wrote:
    Over 300 entries for an audax! Flippin Eck! And who said audax is unfashionable? Go for it guys, the event looks great. Clearly, audax is becoming the new sportif. I can just see a new competition between LVIS and the Beacon for who can attract the most riders at a single audax event :wink:

Oi watch it! There ain't no competition :lol:
  • Clubber
    Clubber Posts: 7

Nice of you to admit it :)

We sold out this year as we limit entries to 500 (350 short / 150 long) to keep things manageable rather than risk problems.

It's great that people are getting the idea that audaxs can be really enjoyable and I reckon that there's plenty of room for a few good big ones.

any feedback (email to the address on the site or just post here) on the LVIS audax be it positive or negative is very welcome as we always look to make it even better in the future.
  • Clubber wrote:

Nice of you to admit it :)

We sold out this year as we limit entries to 500 (350 short / 150 long) to keep things manageable rather than risk problems.

It's great that people are getting the idea that audaxs can be really enjoyable and I reckon that there's plenty of room for a few good big ones.

any feedback (email to the address on the site or just post here) on the LVIS audax be it positive or negative is very welcome as we always look to make it even better in the future.

If any one wants a testimony suggesting that audaxes are becoming popular and attract a range of cyclists, young/old; female/male; novice/experienced racer/triathlete, then this event was it.

Are you accepting entries for 2013 yet?