Awesome!

nicklouse
nicklouse Posts: 50,675
edited March 2011 in MTB general
"Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
Parktools :?:SheldonBrown

Comments

• wordnumb
    wordnumb Posts: 847
    And the prize for solving a problem that never really was a problem with a solution that doesn't really solve the problem that never really was a problem - goes to...
  • ilovedirt
    ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
    I wouldn't trust one of them... Nor do i see the point....
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5
  • evo3ben
    evo3ben Posts: 552
    For racing its a weight saving thing and also takes away the pain in the ass use of taping stuff to your frame. But, in all honesty i would rather add a few grams and have them covered and not getting dirty. Last thing you want to do is replace a flat tube with a dirty one that will prob puncture if not cleaned properly. Get awsome! lol
  • shm_uk
    shm_uk Posts: 683
    Wow.

These guys must be geniuses the kind of which have never been seen before.

We all should be eternally grateful.

I commend you all to burn your seat bags as a sacrifice to their awesomeness!
  • shm_uk wrote:
    Wow.

These guys must be geniuses the kind of which have never been seen before.

We all should be eternally grateful.

I commend you all to burn your seat bags as a sacrifice to their awesomeness!
    My sarcasm spidey-sense is tingling... Yes, definitely. :lol:
    My "Bitsa": 7005 Alu h/tail, Marzocchi Bomber fork, Deore LX/XT/Acera trans, front: Mavic XC 717, XT hub, rear: On One Reetard, Planet X hub, Panaracer Fire XC Pro tyres, Cane Creek S6 h/set, Club Roost bars, Xero stem, Charge Spoon saddle.
  • njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    They're well regarded in racing circles. I put stuff in my pockets personally, but can see the merit of having it on the frame. Particularly if you use a skin suit without pockets.