Lunar - tics

brin
brin Posts: 1,122
edited March 2011 in The bottom bracket
Got another 'super' (perigean)moon out in the sky tonight, biggest and brightest it's been for 10 years, as well as some natural disasters it apparently also coincides with some strange activities, men become more aggressive, women have problems with their PMT, birds and other animals stay awake all night, it used to affect my personality one time but i'm ok NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Comments

• OffTheBackAdam
    OffTheBackAdam Posts: 1,869
    Shut up & shave your face! :wink:
    Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.
  • I heard that off-kilter menstrual cycle thing for the first time today from a neighbour downstairs. It appears, according to him, that lots of women don't know where they are on their cycle this month. True or not, I got the strong impression today that women drivers didn't know where cycles were at all. Not aggressive, just oblivious.
  • mattsaw
    mattsaw Posts: 907
    One of my friends who is a midwife swears blind that full moons are far busier.

Apparently her colleagues are willing to swap two evenings on-call of non-full moon nights for one night with a full moon.
    Bianchi C2C - Ritte Bosberg - Cervelo R3
    Strava