Drop off cafe - Glyncorrwg

miss notax
miss notax Posts: 2,572
edited March 2011 in Routes
Does anyone know if this is open?

I know it's meant to be closing / changing hands, and the last few times we have been there it's all be closed. We are off there again in a couple of weeks and just wondering if we can grab lunch there, or are resigned to cr@ppy sandwiches from down the road instead!

Cheers :D
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away....

Riding a gorgeous ano orange Turner Burner!

Sponsor the CC2CC at http://www.justgiving.com/cc2cc

Comments

• jummer
    jummer Posts: 83
    I was there sat it wasnt open then but when i asked they said it would be open next week ,so it should be open by the time you go
    Hope that helps
    Jer
  • miss notax
    miss notax Posts: 2,572
    Great, thanks for that!

Apres-MTBing food is a big deal for me, so that's good news :D
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away....

Riding a gorgeous ano orange Turner Burner!

Sponsor the CC2CC at http://www.justgiving.com/cc2cc
  • mcmullej
    mcmullej Posts: 136
    Meh. It was shut last weekend.

By the time we got back up to the windmills, some of those lambs started to look very tasty.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    edited March 2011
    i've heard through a friend of a friend that it may not be re-opening in the near future. the guy who was in there before (ian?) got kicked out because they put up the tender and the guy who owned the bike shop below won the tender. so, ian took all his kitchen stuff etc out and off he went.

now the guy who won the tender didn't know that any of the kit would be taken out and now doesn't want to open because he can't afford/doesn't want to buy new equipment.

i'm not sure if this is all correct/accurate (anyone who knows better please correct me) but it's what i heard from a guy who knows quite a few people in the s.wales cycling world
  • No more Spicy Pots and Lasagne :cry::cry::cry: