Chinnys bearings

Neil Buckley
Neil Buckley Posts: 334
edited March 2011 in Pro race
2.5 seconds per k advantage. According to cyclingnews!! Bejesus that blows the motor theory out the water! Anyone know were to get these, the phase holy Grail springs to mind!!!…
Helmand Province is such a nice place.....

Comments

• RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    2.5 seconds per k advantage. According to cyclingnews!! Bejesus that blows the motor theory out the water! Anyone know were to get these, the phase holy Grail springs to mind!!!…

I believe you can buy them at www.suckerswhobelieveeverythingtheyread.com
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Kléber
    Kléber Posts: 6,842
    Lubricated with oil extracted from a rare species of snake too.
  • csp
    csp Posts: 777
    RichN95 wrote:

I believe you can buy them at www.suckerswhobelieveeverythingtheyread.com

Probably the best place to get them. They also report 28 % less lactate accumulation. How could bearings possibly give you such an advantage? Even if there was absolutely no friction, energy loss through equipment (tire rolling resistance etc.) is so small, that it couldn't make such a difference.
  • Bronzie
    Bronzie Posts: 4,927
    Product placement at it's very best...........wonder how much CyclingNews got for running that "story"
  • Bronzie wrote:
    Product placement at it's very best...........wonder how much CyclingNews got for running that "story"
    yet but a quick google finds nowt to have a look at, I'd love to see the configuration that saves so much power. Allegedly
    Helmand Province is such a nice place.....