Wiggo BBC Documentary

pomtarr
pomtarr Posts: 318
edited March 2011 in Pro race
British Olympic Dreams
Join some of Britain's biggest medal hopes on their journey towards the Olympic Games.

Cyclist Bradley Wiggins is back on the velodrome track, hunting a fourth Olympic gold medal, combining the pressures of fatherhood with the intense training necessary to be a champion.

And with little more than 500 days to go to the Games, there is a look at the rivalry for places building up within the Great Britain team, as well as the sacrifices being made by athletes desperate to compete at a home Olympics.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/i/zmyxb/
Available until Saturday on iPlayer.

Not seen it yet though. I've posted this in the track forum but thought it'd be of interest to people over here too.
"Difficult, difficult, lemon difficult"

Comments

• redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Think that'll be my am viewing tomorrow courtesy of VM on demand service.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • pomtarr
    pomtarr Posts: 318
    Just watched it - it's only the first 10 mins. You probably won't learn anything new but there's some good footage from the Feb Worlds so it's still worth a look.
    "Difficult, difficult, lemon difficult"
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,153
    There's a couple of minutes of Cavendish right at the end too.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • pat1cp
    pat1cp Posts: 766
    I suspect the wee montage on Cav at the end was done for Tusher. Although, I think the opening shot show's him with his girlfriend.
  • Tusher
    Tusher Posts: 2,762
    I can indeed confirm that I telephoned Lord Reith and he agreed to my reasonable request to feature Mr Cavendish in every programme regarding The Olympics for the next 500 days.

The opening shot is of his current girlfriend, who has yet to learn 1. how to turn his collar down and 2. how to shave him every morning.

He looks as if he'd jumped out of bed at the last moment and just thrown his clothes on.
    Which is normally a Good Look, but not when your collar is skewed.
  • Ron Stuart
    Ron Stuart Posts: 1,242
    Rumour is he is riding on the road and racing in the TT's :roll: this season.