I'm feeling generous

EKE_38BPM
EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
edited March 2011 in Commuting chat
The sun is shining and I'm in a good mood so I've decided to let DonDaddyD have his first D back a few days earlier than I said I would.

DaddyD, you are a Don again.

That is all.
FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!

Comments

• dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    Shouldn't this be in the useless information thread? :twisted:
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • EKE_38BPM
    dhope wrote:
    Shouldn't this be in the useless information thread? :twisted:

Careful, you might lose your D too!

• notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    I thought the D was for Done ;)
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    Smiley+%3DD.png

THANK YOU!!!!

Now all I need is that photo of Nifer's butt and everything will be coming up roses...
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • nich
    nich Posts: 888
    :shock:

Man, I just strolled past that at supersonic speed. NSFW :P :P :P
  • EKE_38BPM
    nich wrote:

No pink bits. Nothing you couldn't see on Hannah Montana (just a hell of a lot larger)!

• dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    nich wrote:

No pink bits. Nothing you couldn't see on Hannah Montana (just a hell of a lot larger)!

Not safe for eyes
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • what-has-been-seen.jpg
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • EKE_38BPM
    Greg66 wrote:
    what-has-been-seen.jpg

So very true. Whatever you do, don't search for and watch 2 girls 1 cup. If you want to get a flavour, look on youtube and you can see people's reaction to it, thats bad enough.
    If I could erase one memory, that would be it.

• DonDaddyD
    Due to my comic book/geek-ness and subsequent interactions with like minded internet Jedi's/ realworld geeks. 2 guys 1 cup is no longer the worst thing I've seen.

I've seen stuff that was on the Internet in the 90s. Back then the Internet you know it was proper wierd psychologically damaging stuff from the 80s - 90s. Not the watered down stuff they try to shock you with today...
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • d87heaven
    d87heaven Posts: 348
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    Greg66 wrote:
    what-has-been-seen.jpg

So very true. Whatever you do, don't search for and watch 2 girls 1 cup. If you want to get a flavour, look on youtube and you can see people's reaction to it, thats bad enough.
    If I could erase one memory, that would be it.

I reckon he is more of a lemonparty type of guy.
    Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals! Except the weasel
  • DonDaddyD wrote:
    Due to my comic book/geek-ness and subsequent interactions with like minded internet Jedi's/ realworld geeks. 2 guys 1 cup is no longer the worst thing I've seen.

I've seen stuff that was on the Internet in the 90s. Back then the Internet you know it was proper wierd psychologically damaging stuff from the 80s - 90s. Not the watered down stuff they try to shock you with today...

I thought it was "2 girls 1 cup".

WTF have you been watching, DDD? :shock:
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • nich
    nich Posts: 888
    ^^ LOL
  • EKE_38BPM
    nich wrote:
    ^^ LOL
    +1

Something you want to tell us (or more importantly, Mrs DDD), DDD?
    Go on, you're amongst friends.

• DonDaddyD
    Like I said
    I've seen stuff that was on the Internet in the 90s. Back then the Internet was new, so you know it was full of wierd psychologically damaging stuff from the 80s - 90s. Not the watered down stuff they try to shock you with today...
    Food Chain number = 4

• EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    nich wrote:
    ^^ LOL
    +1

Something you want to tell us (or more importantly, Mrs DDD), DDD?
    Go on, you're amongst friends.
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Like I said
    I've seen stuff that was on the Internet in the 90s. Back then the Internet was new, so you know it was full of wierd psychologically damaging stuff from the 80s - 90s. Not the watered down stuff they try to shock you with today...

Like the Egyptian who fell out of the boat? In denial

• crazy88
    crazy88 Posts: 560
    1 man 1 jar has actually scarred me for life. It's quite possibly the only thing | want to un-see.

And what a random thread, there was talk of NSFW...where did that go? All I see if a smiley face?! CONFUSED!
    Out with the old, in with the new here.
  • EKE_38BPM
    crazy88 wrote:
    1 man 1 jar has actually scarred me for life. It's quite possibly the only thing | want to un-see.

And what a random thread, there was talk of NSFW...where did that go? All I see if a smiley face?! CONFUSED!

Very good point!
    Looks like the over-sensitive mods have censored a picture of a woman in a bikini, but yet the Girls in Lycra thread continues.

Double standards.

• crazy88
    Double standards plague my life!!!! It's ok for the wife to break 'the promise', but if I do...then i'm in deep trouble. Although to be fair, what sane man would pass up on the promise....
  • DonDaddyD
    What promise?
    Food Chain number = 4

• crazy88
  • EKE_38BPM
    I think I should say that I have absolutely no objection to the Girls in Lycra thread.

Maybe it was because the woman in the picture was nowhere near a bike, or maybe it was because she was fat?

I wonder if the fatist mods will censor this:
    funny-fat-gigantic13.jpg

• crazy88
    ok...make that two things I wish I could un-see! :(

Back to my new found lycra thread...I had no idea it even existed!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,776
    The original rather large rear end is however still allowed on the knicker help thread it would seem. I looked at that because it had new posts, unfortunately not the one many of us have been hoping for. Heading to lycra thread to stop the pain in my eyes now.
  • DonDaddyD
    edited March 2011
    crazy88 wrote:

Next time she breaks her promise. Stand over her and aim for the eye. That or ask her what example is she (will she be) setting the kids by breaking a promise. Protest - arms up in the air - and finish off the rant with a might as well cancel Christmas comment.

That, or, when she's just about waking up play with the 'zones' and when she mumbles in a half asleep drool filled protest that she's tired... tell her a promise is a promise. Don't complete the move, because you know that would be wrong and a half concious "No" does mean "No". Unlike a fully concious "No" that, on occasion, does infact mean "Yes, harder more, use me".

Ahem.. anyway.... what was I talking about again?

Yeah so don't complete the move and this will achieve one of two things:

1). She'll will now want to cash in on the 'promise'

2). She'll learn that its better to fulfil the promise the night before than keep him waiting until the morning afterwards.

*Disclaimer* This only tends to work for relationship who bump uglies more than once - twice a week.
    Food Chain number = 4

• crazy88
    Your reply just had me proper laughing in the office! People now think i'm bizarre!

So you're suggesting this then...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Surprise+Sex

finished with...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pirate+eye

Yes, urban dictionary is probably my favourite website, it cracks me up everytime.

One swift pirate eye (again) and I reckon she'll no longer be a promise breaker. :D
  • DonDaddyD
    Whoa....

Alll I'm saying is simulate the private and don't go for the home-run when giving the surprise. Why?

OK, to work backwards.

Surprise Sex is a, er, concept and all. Some might say for an era gone by like the 20s as in 1720. But in this metrosexual age of equality and liberal rights what better thing than to build up to the surprise i.e. 4play and then stop leaving her a hot shivvering mess now needing the promise she made you. You get out of bed and she'llm look like a cyclist who pushed a little too hard to beat the lights.

Private eye is, er, funny and all. But at some stage you're likely to want to put something (it) in her mouth and she's going to be wanting revenge.... Perhaps point it at her eye and simulate gun fire, without actual shooting.
    Food Chain number = 4

• crazy88
    This of course is all assuing that I am one of the rare men who has sexual control! I'm a pringle in bed :?
  • DonDaddyD
    crazy88 wrote:
    This of course is all assuing that I am one of the rare men who has sexual control! I'm a pringle in bed :?

Sorry, this isn't a concept I easily understand... I'm an Alpha you see. Even when I sub it's because choose to and thus maintain an element of dom in all situations.

Try this:

Supermalt%20330ml.png

productimages%5Cnurishment%20vanilla%20420g.png
    Food Chain number = 4

• EKE_38BPM
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    crazy88 wrote:

Sorry, this isn't a concept I easily understand... I'm an Alpha you see. Even when I sub it's because choose to and thus maintain an element of dom in all situations.

Try this:

Supermalt%20330ml.png

productimages%5Cnurishment%20vanilla%20420g.png

And some of this:
    0024711_250.jpeg