CARD CLONED CHAIN REACTION

zakneedham
zakneedham Posts: 2
edited March 2011 in MTB general
Has anybody had any dramas with their card being cloned after purchasing on line with Chain Reactions? I purchased an item from them the other day via the internet with a credit card without a problem and thought nothing of it. Having spoken to a pal of mine today he said he had had his card cloned after making a purchase from Chain Reaction. It came up on his statement as an O2 prepay for £20 he phoned the bank who have took it on as a fraud investigation and cancelled his card. I checked my card statement when I returned today to find a payment to O2 prepay for £20 had come out of my account after making the purchase from Chain Reaction. I had not used the card to pay for anything else. I have cancelled the card and I am waiting for the bank to get back to me with the details of their findings. I have sent an email today to Chain Reaction stating what happened and will hopfully hear from them in the next few days. A word of warning if you are purchasing from Chain Reaction use PAYPAL.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.