Anyone who would help me out and fill in my survey?!

eveliennetze
eveliennetze Posts: 4
edited March 2011 in Commuting general
My name is Evelien Netze and I am a 24 year old student (International Business and languages) from The Netherlands. For the last part of my studies, I have to write a thesis on the basis of my internship at a bicycle manufacturer (De Fietsfabriek).
The base of my thesis is a research of the bicycle market in England.

Link of the survey: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewfor ... aWdOM0E6MQ

Thanks in advance for taking the time to complete this survey, this is very helpful to me. Your feedback is important to me to collect information about the bicycle market in England, which I will use by writing my thesis.
This survey should only take about 3 minutes of your time. Your answers will be completely anonymous.

Comments

• EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    Done.

I suggest you post this in Commuting Chat. Its much busier over there and you'll get more responses.

Good luck with your studies.
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • AndyManc
    AndyManc Posts: 1,393
    Done.

Some questions aren't translated effectively but I got the gist.

You should have created a separate section for those that do have children instead of assuming everyone does.

Good luck with your thesis.
    Specialized Hardrock Pro/Trek FX 7.3 Hybrid/Specialized Enduro/Specialized Tri-Cross Sport
    URBAN_MANC.png
  • RufusA
    RufusA Posts: 500
    I've filled it in too.

The 3rd question - "which means of transport do you use to travel the following distance" is a little too simple and doesn't take account of mixed travel.

For example for my commute I cycle a few miles, travel by train in to London, then walk the remaining mile to the office.
    School. I'll tend to drive to within a mile of the school, and walk the rest with the kids.
    Recreation, Shopping and visiting people it varies lots depending on the weather, whether I'll be drinking etc.

Rufus.
  • Mr Plum
    Mr Plum Posts: 1,097
    Done.
    FCN 2 to 8
  • plowmar
    plowmar Posts: 1,032
    Done.
  • dizzydane
    dizzydane Posts: 322
    Done