• will2580
    will2580 Posts: 86
    really good video

nice bike as well
    commencal meta 5.5.3
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    rather different.
    Turn the music down though, it's cliping and distorting horrifically.
  • bamba
    bamba Posts: 856
    Really good stuff,bike disassembly and re assembly scene especially, possibly a first ?
  • Stoo61
    Stoo61 Posts: 1,394
    Carron Valley Runway bit was nice, good light.

The wood in the glentress bike park...ive stacked it there twice. So simple but I hurt myself. :roll:
  • cool video i like it !!!

what cameras do you use to get some of these shots i do this type of thing my self and i use a digital slr camera for pics and some vids and a veho muvi cam for on the go videos :)
    carrera vengeance ultimate 11
    specialized hardrock sport pro 05
    commencal combi disc 08
    trek 3900 04
  • Where is that man made track next to what looks like christmas trees? about 2.00mins into the vid? Looks really good!
  • dan shard
    dan shard Posts: 722
    Not my type of music (each to their own though) but once I'd muted it, the editing was excellent and the footage likewise
  • Anonymous
    (cough) - music would be better if it wasn't distorting.
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    Thought the CV Runway section went on a tad too long but otherwise really enjoyed that, lovely.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • largephil
    largephil Posts: 358
    Nice vid 8)
  • Insomniac
    Insomniac Posts: 25
    the music didn't clip on my setup !?... but checked it on a friends computer and i can here the base clipping a bit.. but sorted it out by turning the bases down on his speakers...

there has been a lot of different camera used in this video.. manly because its an archive of footage Ive collected for over the two years Ive had the bike.

phone camera's, canon G9, Veho Kuzo, Contour 720, Sony waterproof no. my mate had and a couple of others i can remember.....
  • Anonymous
    Insomniac wrote:
    the music didn't clip on my setup !?... but checked it on a friends computer and i can here the base clipping a bit.. but sorted it out by turning the bases down on his speakers...
    It's definitely clipped during encoding.
  • Yea clipping way to much here aswell..
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    What's the track btw?
    Uncompromising extremist