If you have a nice car.....

Comments

• Keith47
    Keith47 Posts: 158
    That's ok it wasn't a nice car anyway, it's a BMW............ :lol:
    The problem is we are not eating food anymore, we are eating food-like products.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    It wasn't done by a crazy chick, it was done by a member of the commuting forum when the driver pulled out and stopped them from claiming a good FCN scalp.
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    It doesn't take just crazy chicks

Here's my Spider which had every single panel scratched, the hood cut in 3 places, the seats with crosses cut in them (just to make repair more difficult) by a "thief" that broke into my garage and a neighbour's and stole my welding set and his bike. Nearly 4 grand's worth of damage. The paint job (done when I lived in Brussels) had attracted praise from everyone before this was done - the respray never quite cut it

spiderscratched.jpg
    spidercutseat.jpg

Before

spiderwhitehouse.jpg

Forking mindless vandalism
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    That looks like the wife's car after she has driven it most days.

Remind me to tell you about the carbon race bike on the roof and the underground car park incident one day. Or the car park pillar and the front wing/bonnet/bumper incident. Or the driving straight out of our house head on into a granite wall incident. Or the test drive of the £35,000 Saab and the hedge incident.

Oh well - I must admit that I don't really care as its her car. Apart from when she smashed the pushie off the roof, but that was insured, so upgrades and battle scars all round!
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    NapoleonD wrote:
    It wasn't done by a crazy chick, it was done by a member of the commuting forum when the driver pulled out and stopped them from claiming a good FCN scalp.

Don't mess with us when The Game is afoot!
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • Ollieda
    Ollieda Posts: 1,010
    I remember seeing something like this before, whats worse was that when the woman was caught they guy didn't even know her - she had got confused and vandalised the wrong car!
  • Homer J
    Homer J Posts: 920
    Probably end up in the Tate Modern and fetch millions