Bike ride round Willesden

oxred81
oxred81 Posts: 7
Hi
i'm doing the London Classic in a month's time and as part of my 'training' want to do a 10mile ride round Willesden Junction. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a nice route round there this weekend? I don't know the are that well.
thanks!

Comments

• Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    oxred81 wrote:
    Hi
    i'm doing the London Classic in a month's time and as part of my 'training' want to do a 10mile ride round Willesden Junction. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a nice route round there this weekend? I don't know the are that well.
    thanks!

Obviously you don't if you want a 'nice route' anywhere near Willesden :wink: . As you only want 10 miles, for ease I'd suggest you go over and circuit Regents Park. Anything longer then you could jump on a train at WJ, go out towards Watford/Amersham and cycle in the Chiltern region.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • TheStone
    TheStone Posts: 2,291
    Struggling to think of a nice route near WJ.

Like aggieboy said, jumping on train is probably your best bet. Anywhere past Watford should be fine.

Don't know anything about them, but there a big club in willesden, might be worth a look.
    http://www.willesdencyclingclub.co.uk/
    exercise.png
  • oxred81
    oxred81 Posts: 7
    thanks for that thestone!