I won't be cycling to work anymore

2»

Comments

• Rich158
    Rich158 Posts: 2,348
    Best of luck peeps, I was there a few weeks ago and it's not fun. I was looking forward to being gainfully unemployed and getting some miles in whem some bastard came up with a bit of contract work at the 11th hour :evil: Cue my slide down the stats table when i shoulld have been troubling the top 5 again :cry:

Best of luck in the job search
    pain is temporary, the glory of beating your mates to the top of the hill lasts forever.....................

Revised FCN - 2
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    gtvlusso wrote:
    @itboffin - have some roles in Bristol and Farnborough, PM me if interested and I will send you the listy...

You have PM :wink:

@FB thanks but Mrs itboffin would explode if I went :(
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    Rich158 wrote:
    Best of luck peeps, I was there a few weeks ago and it's not fun. I was looking forward to being gainfully unemployed and getting some miles in whem some bastard came up with a bit of contract work at the 11th hour :evil: Cue my slide down the stats table when i shoulld have been troubling the top 5 again :cry:

Best of luck in the job search

Seriously tempted more than once to make a full out assault on the stats league but then I remember how much pain and suffering maintaining that lead caused :lol:
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.