C59 Italia Di2 GDBL

lazerzxr
lazerzxr Posts: 9
edited March 2011 in Your road bikes
Picked this up last week, its a poor photo from the wrong side but Ive been using my spare time to ride rather than take photos, i'll get some better ones when I get a chance.

Fantastic bike that deserves a better photo - and a better engine!

Its my pride and joy :D

edit_2016.jpg

[/img]

Comments

• cuber1618
    cuber1618 Posts: 26
    very very nice 8)
    Cube Agree GTC Race 2011
    Trek 6300 hardtail 2009
  • lazerzxr
    Cheers, I thought I'd post up a picture as I couldnt find any decent photos of a blue and white one when I was looking. While this isnt very good from a photography point of view, it does at least show the colour fairly accurately.

Still looks better in real life tho
  • bencolem
    bencolem Posts: 463
    That's quite an aggressive drop - long legs short torso? This bike deserves better pictures :D
  • chewymk4
    chewymk4 Posts: 128
    Great looking bike! What's the Di2 like to use?
    [url][/url]Giant Defy Advanced SL 1 2014
    Genesis Equilibrium custom build
    Trek Fuel EX 9 2010

http://veloviewer.com/SigImage.php?a=cb784&r=3&c=6&u=M&g=p&f=bcodefjlhk&z=a.png
  • lazerzxr
    Di2 is excellent, shifts perfectly every time and under any load. It really is a dream to use.

The fit is quite aggresive, I have set it up the same as my other bike which I have been on for about 3 years now. It has taken a bit of stretching and trial and error to get there but I find it very comfortable now. I tend to sit slightly further back than KOPS which takes weight off my hands.
  • Karl2010
    Karl2010 Posts: 511
    Nice. A pic from the other side would be good.
  • mallorcajeff
    mallorcajeff Posts: 1,489
    Epic I really am looking into a used DI2 set when I can find one. One observation and I am a newbie so could be wrong but would the battery be better suited somewhere else as all the road crap will be thrown at it straight fron your front wheel? If you use it in the wet even more so? just a thought?

Lovely bike though tried a Di2 in my shop on a Fondriest a few weeks back never been so impressed with anything (except one night in amsterdam but thats a different story!)
  • nicensleazy
    nicensleazy Posts: 2,310
    I have just come back from the facotry and watched them make a C59 in front of my very eyes. Welcome to the C59 club! :D