Cycling/MTB Survey - please participate!

anna_g
anna_g Posts: 9
edited March 2011 in Commuting chat
Hi all!

I'm conducting a survey on cycling/Mountain Biking for my Masters in International Tourism Management.

http://widget.limequery.org/79968/lang-en

Thanks in advance, your participation is greatly appreciated!

Comments

• waddlie
    waddlie Posts: 542
    Done. You mighht want to edit the question about who people go riding with, though. I go along, with my sig oth and with friends, but could only choose one.
    Rules are for fools.
  • Agent57
    Agent57 Posts: 2,300
    Waddlie wrote:
    Done. You mighht want to edit the question about who people go riding with, though. I go along, with my sig oth and with friends, but could only choose one.

I chose "Other", and typed "Alone, with friends, or with family." \o/
    MTB commuter / 531c commuter / CR1 Team 2009 / RockHopper Pro Disc / 10 mile PB: 25:52 (Jun 2014)
  • steveadi
    steveadi Posts: 26
    job done :)
  • Wallace1492
    Wallace1492 Posts: 3,707
    Done
    "Encyclopaedia is a fetish for very small bicycles"
  • plowmar
    plowmar Posts: 1,032
    Done but pity it seems heavily leveraged to MTB and hardly covers road.
  • wgwarburton
    wgwarburton Posts: 1,863
    anna_g wrote:
    Hi all!

I'm conducting a survey on cycling/Mountain Biking for my Masters in International Tourism Management.

http://widget.limequery.org/79968/lang-en

Thanks in advance, your participation is greatly appreciated!

I think you may have the wrong audience (or perhaps need to indicate who you want to fll this in!). Your survey seems to be aimed only at recreational off-road riders, despite you posting this request to a board focussed on utility cycling, mostly on-road.

I gave up trying to be helpful when you asked how I choose where to ride... Well, that would be the road between my home and my workplace, wouldn't it?

Cheers,
    W.
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    Done
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • londonlivvy
    londonlivvy Posts: 644
    First couple of questions were relevant - rest is MTB so not relevant to me. I gave up.
  • -spider-
    -spider- Posts: 2,548
    Bl**dy annoying. Gor to the last question and none of the items listed were important to me at all (Near an airport FFS!) couldn't leave them blank so just quit the session. I think the target audience was not thought through

-Spider-