Mert
Mert Posts: 7
edited March 2011 in MTB beginners
Just bought myself a Boardman Comp and thought id register :)
Hopefully get into doing some local trails and get the good of the bike
Heres a small pic below, only managed to get out once for a 14 mile run then had to come back offshore. Hadn't been on a bike for 6 years :lol:
Got some basic kit sorted out, after a quick release seat clamp too though, got a new seat on it but not tried it out yet. Just something with a bit mre padding than the standard solid one and not too big a seat that it looked out of place. Read some good reviews on the Boardman Comp on here too before I purchased, 20% off at halfords too

09588316.jpg
Car : Seat Ibiza FR TDi (Revo Stage 1)
Bike : Boardman Comp Hard Tail

Comments

• Stoo61
    Stoo61 Posts: 1,394
    Welcome. Plenty Boardman owners around here as you would expect. I will be needing you to buy lots of expensive nice looking bits.... :lol:

NE Scotland, nice place to live with a decent bike in the garage. Get out there!
  • Mert
    Mert Posts: 7
    Stoo61 wrote:
    Welcome. Plenty Boardman owners around here as you would expect. I will be needing you to buy lots of expensive nice looking bits.... :lol:

NE Scotland, nice place to live with a decent bike in the garage. Get out there!

You got some bits for sale like?

Aye I cant wait to get back home from offshore and get out on it properly, been getting really nice weather lately aswell :D
    Car : Seat Ibiza FR TDi (Revo Stage 1)
    Bike : Boardman Comp Hard Tail