Any one used Fudges Cycles?

Nealmason1986
Nealmason1986 Posts: 97
edited July 2015 in Road beginners
I am thinking of getting a cycle trainer from fudges cycles as they seem quite cheep! As anyone used them before and if so what did they think?

Also does anyone have any discount codes?

I tried to used the search facility for other peoples posts but its doesnt seem to work very well on this forum.

Thanks for help

Neal

Comments

• MrIP
    MrIP Posts: 91
    Yes I've used them, very good prices and very good service, also helpful on the phone.

Mrip

Sorry no discount codes, but they seem to be the cheapest for some things, particularly Sram.
  • Berk Bonebonce
    Berk Bonebonce Posts: 1,245
    Placed my first ever order with them a week or so ago. The cheapest and quickest service I have ever received in my 32ish years of buying road bike stuff.
  • hopper1
    hopper1 Posts: 4,389
    +1 for Fudge service and response... Best I've had.
    Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    Can't vouch for phone or postal service as they are my LBS. Good lads though.
  • scott_b
    scott_b Posts: 27
    I've used them in the past and have had no problems at all.
  • Thanks for all the feedback guys! great price on the tacx satori stripe trainer.

just wish i had a voucher code to make it even cheaper!
  • ianbar
    ianbar Posts: 1,354
    just bumping this back up as i am looking to make a turbo purchase from them and finding it hard to get any feedback on how good/legit they are? prices look great which is sending a bit of a warning to me! anyone used the online store recently?
    enigma esprit
    cannondale caad8 tiagra 2012
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,128
    ianbar wrote:
    just bumping this back up as i am looking to make a turbo purchase from them and finding it hard to get any feedback on how good/legit they are? prices look great which is sending a bit of a warning to me! anyone used the online store recently?

they are fine, long established and reputable
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • ianbar
    cheers i will pull the trigger on a new turbo..too good a price not too!
    enigma esprit
  • fudgey
    fudgey Posts: 854
    Nothing to do with me. Haha
    My winter bike is exactly the same as my summer bike,,, but dirty...
  • sagefly
    sagefly Posts: 295
    They are a quality LBS, good banter
    Turned out nice again!
  • ianbar
    i ordered this week from them an tacx i-vortex trainer...i was worried as price was way cheaper then anywhere else but to befair it was delivered pretty much next day! so thumbs up from me
    enigma esprit
  • iwantblue
    iwantblue Posts: 134
    i ordered this week from them an tacx i-vortex trainer...i was worried as price was way cheaper then anywhere else but to befair it was delivered pretty much next day! so thumbs up from me

any feedback on your turbo? worth the money/issues/wish you had? hadn't? :)