Restless Natives

Wallace1492
Wallace1492 Posts: 3,707
edited March 2011 in Commuting chat
In the lastest developments Colonel Ghadafi has slammed the scenes of mindless violence.

The UN has help an emergency session and unanimously critcised the incident and has called for restraint on all sides, however they drew the line at sending in peacekeepers as the situation was still far too dangerous and volitile.

Bush and Blair had considered an invasion, but decided it would be safer to invade Iraq.

Yes, another Old Firm game in Glasgow :cry:
"Encyclopaedia is a fetish for very small bicycles"

Comments

• mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    i read this morning that dutch (i think) commandos have been captured by Ghadafi soldiers as they were rescuing dutch nationals

how long before there is an invasion?

if that nutcase ghadafi doenst back down soon i can see this becoming quite nasty indeed
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • gtvlusso
    gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
    Is "Dutch Commando" another name for pot smoking hippie?
  • HamishD
    HamishD Posts: 538
    mudcow007 wrote:
    i read this morning that dutch (i think) commandos have been captured by Ghadafi soldiers as they were rescuing dutch nationals

how long before there is an invasion?

if that nutcase ghadafi doenst back down soon i can see this becoming quite nasty indeed

Wooosh!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 61,162
    Pity there's no Gazza there to get the crowd going with his culturally sensitive flute playing celebration :twisted:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Wallace1492
    Wallace1492 Posts: 3,707
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pity there's no Gazza there to get the crowd going with his culturally sensitive flute playing celebration :twisted:

He has been replaced will Diouf, who is well known on these parts for his errrr getting to know Celtic fans from a European game many moons ago.
    "Encyclopaedia is a fetish for very small bicycles"