today i have mostly been eating

mudcow007
mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
edited March 2011 in Commuting chat
Wasabi Peanuts....i got them on the weekend from a local chinese supermarket

fantastico!

are there any other "chilli heads" on here? i think i have a problem, i eat hot sauce (and im not talking tabasco) with most meals i have
Keeping it classy since '83

Comments

• iPete
    iPete Posts: 6,076
    you have issues, rice crackers all the way, can't stop... eati..nomnomnom...
  • Oddjob62
    Oddjob62 Posts: 1,056
    mudcow007 wrote:
    are there any other "chilli heads" on here? i think i have a problem, i eat hot sauce (and im not talking tabasco) with most meals i have

My Orange Habaneros and Naga Morichs have just started sprouting :D Hoping for a good harvest this year.
    As yet unnamed (Dolan Seta)
    Joelle (Focus Expert SRAM)
  • hatbeard
    hatbeard Posts: 1,087
    so far banana bread baked by my own fair hands and some monmouth coffee.

lunch will be whatever I decide to eat in the next few minutes.

dinner will be comprised of large amounts of bbq'd meat at bodeans

as for chillies, i get through a bottle of hotsauce a week easily. it goes on almost everything savoury I eat.
    Hat + Beard
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    Oddjob62 wrote:
    mudcow007 wrote:

My Orange Habaneros and Naga Morichs have just started sprouting :D Hoping for a good harvest this year.

top banana! those Naga's are a force to be reckoned with...my current favourite pepper is the Ghost super spicyliceous

i cant seem to get them to grow, too wet, not warm enough. i think it would be easier tryign to understand women!
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    hatbeard wrote:
    so far banana bread baked by my own fair hands and some monmouth coffee.

lunch will be whatever I decide to eat in the next few minutes.

dinner will be comprised of large amounts of bbq'd meat at bodeans

as for chillies, i get through a bottle of hotsauce a week easily. it goes on almost everything savoury I eat.

*drool* Love bodeans. Burnt ends sound so wrong but taste so right...

Just got back from Wagamamma, Chicken Kare Lomen, awesome.
  • Initialised
    Initialised Posts: 3,047
    mudcow007 wrote:

fantastico!

I went through a phase off adding upto ten drops of The Bomb to my food, almost regardless of what it was. At 1.5 million scoville I defy you to develop that level of tolerance. Wasabi is a whole different type of heat, still nice though. I've backed off to a teaspoon or two of dried chilli after The Bomb got confiscated after turning up on wrapped sweets, inside bourbon biscuits etc...
    I used to just ride my bike to work but now I find myself going out looking for bigger and bigger hills.
  • Gussio
    Gussio Posts: 2,452
    Last year I grew Dorset Nagas, Habanero Red, Scotch Bonnet Red and Tabasco. The Nagas were a touch too hot but produced lots of fruit, the Habanero Red's were sparse on the fruit but the Scotch Bonnets and Tabasco were bountiful. Used the surplus to make a chilli and tomato chutney that is just maturing now. It is lovely with blue cheese or cold meats.

Bodeans.....*drooool*
  • vorsprung
    vorsprung Posts: 1,953
    everything
  • deffler
    deffler Posts: 829
    Blue Ribands. That is all
    Boardman Hybrid Pro

Planet X XLS
  • Agent57
    Agent57 Posts: 2,300
    mudcow007 wrote:

Tiger Tiger? I've got a tin of those in front of me as I type.
    mudcow007 wrote:

Tabasco isn't fit to be called a hot sauce. I get through a lot of hot sauces. One of my favourites isn't that hot, but I love the flavour (Encona West Indian Hot Pepper Sauce). I've got about 5 different bottle on the go at the moment, including Pleasure & Pain Scorchin' Scotch Bonnet & Lime Hot Sauce, Dave's Gourmet Insanity Sauce, Blair's Mega Death Sauce, and Chillipepper Pete's Dragon's Blood. \o/
    MTB commuter / 531c commuter / CR1 Team 2009 / RockHopper Pro Disc / 10 mile PB: 25:52 (Jun 2014)