Llandegla trip

rudyardmtb
rudyardmtb Posts: 54
edited March 2011 in MTB rides
Anyone up for a trip out in the next month or so. Need to find my downhill mojo somehow and just wondered if anyone was up for a trip out there?

chris

Comments

• chatters
    chatters Posts: 107
    Ayup chris its dan from the ladybower ride, just let me know when you get out to llandegla and ill join you!
    pinkbike.com/photo/790916
  • Cheers Dan. Well if no other takers will probably make it sooner rather than later. We could always go down in one car as well.
    Chris
  • Alan P
    Alan P Posts: 127
    I'm there with a few mates this Saturday.....plan to get going about 9.30am and do the black/red and then do the red again after a natter and some fodder
    Ibis Mojo HDR (2014)
    Canyon Grand Canyon AL29 (2013)
  • Cheers for the offer Alan. Alas i am at an auction this Saturday and have to go otherwise the wife would buy everything so I have to restrain her.

Chris
  • Proutster
    Proutster Posts: 785
    Hi Chris,

Would love to join you & Dan at Llandegla as I've loved it both times I've been there (trip to Wrexham A&E excluded).

I'm away until the weekend of 2nd April - if it can wait 'til then, then count me in. If not, have a good time and we'll hopefully hook up for a ride soon.

Mark
  • Hi Mark

Sounds like a plan, just pmed Dan so will let you know, hopefully I won't be as slow on the downhills this time, many thanks for the recording of exactly how long you had to wait :P
    Chris