I won't be surprised....

brin
brin Posts: 1,122
edited February 2011 in The bottom bracket
...if the expected ' witch hunt' following Wayne Rooneys blatant elbow charge on James Mc Carthy gets swept under the F.A. carpet.

Comments

• leeroy72
    leeroy72 Posts: 330
    Aye no doubt....It would be nice if he got a nice ban though...
    Find your limits...and then exceed them frequently
  • It's all promotion for his new video game, its called pre-evolution soccer.

Now then Stewie, I'm sure you can remember the absolutely horrible challeng Gazza made on Parker during the Spurs v Forest cup final and the ref didn't have the balls to give him the red card as they carried him off on a stretcher.

The top stars get away with murder sometimes.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.

Now then Stewie, I'm sure you can remember the absolutely horrible challeng Gazza made on Parker during the Spurs v Forest cup final and the ref didn't have the balls to give him the red card as they carried him off on a stretcher.

The top stars get away with murder sometimes.

One played for my team and is the best English player I have seen and the other is a fat, ugly over rated granny baffer with a major attitude problem who doesn't play for my team. :P
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    Looks bad on the video. However... I've had opposing players try and body-check (because that's what McCarthy was doing) my runs when I used to play and the natural reaction is for the elbow to come up. Otherwise the average centre back vs me at 70kg results in me on the deck!

I am not defending Rooney, btw...
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/