Go Pro HD Ireland

cavehill
cavehill Posts: 126
edited February 2011 in MTB general
I wanted to do something different with the Go Pro and this is what I came up with.

What do you think?

http://www.vimeo.com/20392987

Comments

• Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    That's really nice... I keep trying to film ride-by shots but a) they're annoying to set up and b) I keep thinking I'm out of shot and stopping before i've cleared the frame :lol:
    Uncompromising extremist
  • Nice work!

Stunning scenery, nice bike and an excellent tune!

10/10
  • bluechair84
    bluechair84 Posts: 4,352
    Liking the still camera shots - I seem to see nearly nothing but helmet or chest mounts and they aren't that great. Nice to see a change in use of the action cam (being the umbrella term and not the Action Cam....). It's captured some good colour too. Have you done much post editing to it?
    But there's a couple of shots that seem to drag on as the biker takes ages to appear.
  • cavehill
    cavehill Posts: 126
    Thanks everyone. I just thought try something different see what it is like.

The post editing consited of slowing a few frames zooming on a section slight brightening of one frame the rest wasnt touched. The pond shots are straight out the camera I was surprised at just how well they turned out. I tried to have it so I appeared striaght away but I think I rushed it and didnt check over the frames. Its a case of leaving enough frame so I can pull the other across. Sometimes I forget that and its too quick. This time I done it but didnt drag the new fram across it.

All learning tho as I just got the go pro and sony vegas pro 9 never used it before so happy with this first attempt.

Thanks again for watching. Oh and the song is Radical Face -Welcome Home.