a present for the wife...

2»

Comments

• clarkey cat
    clarkey cat Posts: 3,641
    that made my tummy go
  • NGale
    NGale Posts: 1,866
    If Jake brought me a turbo trainer after having had a baby it would suggest to me that he thinks I'm fat and need to lose weight.

He would soon find said turbo trainer wrapped around his head, :lol:
    Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men
  • NGale
    NGale Posts: 1,866
    I suppose you could combine the turbo trainer with an idea I had for a new product (I was thnking Dragons Den with this....)

Product name: Baby Stay!

Let me explain - you alway wrap your newborn up in big fluffy clothes right? Well, I had this idea.... if you strategically attach soft velcro strips around the house; you can plonk your baby down and the little darling ain't going anywhere.

Keeping interest with the Mother at the kitchen sink? Easy! Baby Stay strips on the cupboards attach child and baby can enjoy interacting with Mother while she completes her domestic duties.

Strips around the edges of the living room so you can plonk the baby down and know where they are when you get off the bog / out of bed / back from the pub.

Baby free zones? Easy! Baby stay strips at the entrance - act as baby DMZs - baby crawls over and the fluffy bunny suit gets held at the border.

So - wrap some baby stay on the Turbo trainer, get her to exercise and entertain all at the same time. 8)

For some reason, the Fathers find this idea great. The Mothers? Not so.

I may have over-stepped the mark when I suggested interactive baby games involving a baby bouncer, and a 10' velcro bullseye positioned 20' away.

My Godsons Mother asked me to leave at this point.

(Don't look at me like that. The OP started it with the bloody stupid ideas)

Do you have children?...if so I feel the need to get in contact with social services all of a sudden :roll: :lol:
    Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men
  • kelsen wrote:
    Cafewanda wrote:
    K-B you are a sick man :lol::lol:

and slightly nuts.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tymkiTVOciY

KB, I dunno if anyone's mentioned it before, but the resemblance is uncanny!

222px-The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png

And in your scalping vid, it doesn't count as a scalp if you have to resort to using the Darth Vadar Force Choke! (0:24)

That's an improvement on the old one of David Seaman..... (please note this WAS some time ago!)
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter