Susanna Reid is looking hot this morning

Comments

• redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    She's gotten me up many a morning :oops:
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Slack wrote:
    Thank goodness I can come out of the closet now about my fetish for female news readers.

I was beginning to think I was a deviant.

You are not alone. It was Anna Ford that first got me noticing. Susanna is keeping me interested in the news :P
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • pedylan
    pedylan Posts: 768
    Doesn't do it for me and I never watch breakfast TV - however in France it might be worthwhile.....................

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/777432/me ... ewsreader/
    Where the neon madmen climb
  • crazy88
    crazy88 Posts: 560
    pedylan wrote:
    Doesn't do it for me and I never watch breakfast TV - however in France it might be worthwhile.....................
    /

:shock:

I'm moving to France!
    Out with the old, in with the new here.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    redvee wrote:
    She's gotten me up many a morning :oops:

Indeed. Thanks to Ms Reid I do find it hard getting up in the morning.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    pedylan wrote:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/777432/me ... ewsreader/

Woah, does she work for France 24? Is Rosetta Stone any good?
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,441
    Quite like Sophie Raworth as well but don't get to see her very often now she does daytime / evening news. That Tamsin on Daybreak is a cracker too.
  • andyjr
    andyjr Posts: 635
    Slack wrote:
    Thank goodness I can come out of the closet now about my fetish for female news readers.

I feel better knowing that i'm not alone in this. Susanna reid, sian williams, fiona bruce, sophie raworth, kate garrarway, becky Jego (Local anglia)...

Hmm, best stop this & get back to work
  • crazy88
    Sophie Rawthorpe is a guilty pleasure for sure.

sophie_raworth__017.jpg

And Tamsin, nothing guilty about the pleasure that comes from her :D
  • shouldbeinbed
    shouldbeinbed Posts: 2,660
    Slack wrote:

Hell no they're a right saucy bunch

Julie Etchingham & Katie Derham at the top of the list with Susannah R
  • -spider-
    -spider- Posts: 2,548
    Another good Friday.

-Spider-
  • Pross
    It was indeed!
  • crazy88
    I was torn between watching her and listening to Chris Moyles, in the end I opted to do just that, watch her in silence as I listened to Moyles :)

She looked very fine indeed.
  • Don't tell me no one but me has noticed this gorgeous creature before;
    http://www.channel5.com/shows/5-news-2/ ... whitehouse
    I disapprove of what you say but will defend....your right to say it. Francois-Marie Arouet Voltaire08 Cotic Soda-deceased!10 Bianchi 928 c2c23 Marin Nicasio2
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Don't tell me no one but me has noticed this gorgeous creature before;
    http://www.channel5.com/shows/5-news-2/ ... whitehouse

She has quite a following already and I'm one of her stalkers on twitter.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • Ron Stuart
    Ron Stuart Posts: 1,242
    Aggieboy wrote:
    She always looked sexier on her Sunday show to me. And, although I'd be on her so fast she'd be reading it out on the news headlines, she does seem a bit dippy at times.

Liked the Sunday Show clip but sacrilege to show her alongside that F***ing Muppet Bill Turnbull :twisted:
  • Valy
    Valy Posts: 1,321
    Ron Stuart wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:
    She always looked sexier on her Sunday show to me. And, although I'd be on her so fast she'd be reading it out on the news headlines, she does seem a bit dippy at times.

Liked the Sunday Show clip but sacrilege to show her alongside that F***ing Muppet Bill Turnbull :twisted:

What's wrong with him? :?
  • Ron Stuart
    Valy wrote:
    Ron Stuart wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:

He is boring (his hobby is beekeeping and he also keeps chickens), for an old etonian he is ignorant (probably comes from working in America), has a lisp, has a foolish grin and doesn't know what 100 x 100 equals, plus he gets on my bloody nerves..... alright?
    :roll:
  • lostboysaint
    lostboysaint Posts: 4,250
    Ron Stuart wrote:
    Valy wrote:
    Ron Stuart wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:

He is boring (his hobby is beekeeping and he also keeps chickens), for an old etonian he is ignorant (probably comes from working in America), has a lisp, has a foolish grin and doesn't know what 100 x 100 equals, plus he gets on my bloody nerves..... alright?

On the plus side he supports his local football team (Wycombe Wanderers) and wore their training kit whenever he had the chance on his Strictly outings so that they got great coverage.
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • Valy
    lol, I see! :lol:
  • Ron Stuart
    Ron Stuart wrote:
    Valy wrote:
    Ron Stuart wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:

On the plus side he supports his local football team (Wycombe Wanderers) and wore their training kit whenever he had the chance on his Strictly outings so that they got great coverage.

Your not helping him by quoting his football interests, just take in some of the IQ deprived in 'the studio' before, during and after a game of televised togger me old son.
    No, he just gets in the way of someone interesting doing the same job but doing it a lot, lot better.

ps, nothing wrong with the 'game' football just some of the intellectually deprived numb nuts that get involved from time to time.
  • Slapshot
    Slapshot Posts: 211
    Great way to end a night shift......Susanna on the sofa!
  • Pross
    Plenty of thigh being exposed this morning :shock:
  • Valy
    Pross wrote:
    Plenty of thigh being exposed this morning :shock:

Goes to iPlayer....

38992316.jpg

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    For all the pictures I have of her on my basement walls, I'm occasionally struggling with her mottled knees :roll: . Not literally of course, then I don't suppose I'd be complaining.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • mattshrops
    mattshrops Posts: 1,134
    i did notice that but you know even i have some slight aesthetic faults, so what the hell :?
    Death or Glory- Just another Story
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Aggieboy wrote:
    For all the pictures I have of her on my basement walls, I'm occasionally struggling with her mottled knees :roll: . Not literally of course, then I don't suppose I'd be complaining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3YUlcyPXLo

• campagone
    campagone Posts: 270
    Bad news in the Mail today, Sian Williams looks set to quit Breakfast and Susanna Reid hasn't commited either. Couldn't bear to loose these two hotties
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -move.html :cry:
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Aggieboy wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3YUlcyPXLo

A door!!!? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • brakelever
    brakelever Posts: 158
    bad enough lusting after news girls ect but what about the newish weather girl on the bbc - kate humble - makes my barometer rise :lol: