Riding buddies Guildford / Surrey

Chris.Guildford
Chris.Guildford Posts: 6
edited April 2011 in MTB rides
Hi everyone,

I just moved to Guildford and looking for riding buddies in the area. I’m newbie on the single track stuff but pretty fit and not bad skill level for a beginner. Been to the hills around Peaslake a couple of times and had no problems with the routes I’ve been shown.

Let me know if you fancy meeting for a ride or can point me in the right direction to find some riding buddies.

Cheers

Chris

Comments

• Hi Chris,

Also live in Guildford and theres pretty good riding round here. It's always worth checking out the London Calling thread as theres normally a ride in the surrey hills arranged for a sunday.

Normally up for a ride of some sort most weekends, I know the area fairly well but theres plenty more out there.

Either put something on here or the london thread or can PM me if you want to meet up on a weekend.

Hope you find your way wau round or give me a shout if you want to meet up.

Pieman (also a Chris)
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Welcome and what Pieman said.
    Have a look in London Calling. We ride most weeks in SH, Swinley or Tunnel Hill.
    Planning an early one Saturday in Swinley and a Sundayride at Tunnel Hill.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    simon. wrote:
    Hi

I live in Guildford too; it would be great to find someone local to ride with.

Simon

Again, take a look in the London Calling thread. Regular rides in Surrey Hills, Swinley and Tunnel Hill.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • vikingboy
    vikingboy Posts: 128
    Another guildforder here but off bike due to injury. Happy to hook up for some evening rides or weekends. Some good stuff round here
  • pieman71
    pieman71 Posts: 79
    As posted before, keep an eye on the London Calling thread.

Now with the light evenings hoping to get out when possible, so good to get out after work.

Will hopefully be heading to holmbury tonight abouy 5.45/6ish if anyones interested.

cheers
    pieman
  • Garry73
    Garry73 Posts: 116
    Hi,

I due to start a new job in May for 3 months, so would be interested in meeting up for rides Mon - Thur evenings.

Cheers
    Garry
  • njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    I'm up for some Wednesday evening rides potentially.
  • Atz
    Atz Posts: 1,383
    I'm likely to go out Swinley-ish tomorrow evening after work for a quick one. Can't be bothered charging my lights up so chances are it'll be short but sweet.