Admin list?

Andy!
Andy! Posts: 433
Hi,

is there a forum admin list anywhere as I can't see one anywhere. I need to ask someone a question about this thread: http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop ... 2#16782482

Thanks

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    ask away.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Andy!
    I was wondering if admin can check if the guy has actually logged into his account? I asked Andy (mod in that area) but he couldnt look.

Also wondering if I can post up his personal details - name, rough location etc, in a feedback thread as he has taken the money off 3 people on this forum over 11 days ago and not sent the goods and not replied to emails.
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,700
    We can't see when he logged into his account, only when he last posted, same as you.

What are you hoping to achieve by posting his personal details? Vigilante justice of some sort?
  • Andy!
    No. As I said his rough area (from what info he has given in posts) along with his name (which he has already given in his free to read profile) so hopefully no one gets scammed again. ( EDIT: don't condone any personal info given out that is not given by someone already)

Admin can see more than normal members and I wanted to check to see if he had simply not logged in or whether he had been ignoring. I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt before accusing them.

edit: just checked my outbox and it appears than he has not picked up his PMs so maybe he has a legitimate reason, maybe not.

edit2: Just wanted to update quickly as I heard back from him before with a very apologetic email and valid reason and assured me the parts have been sent today.