Bristol Hill Climb Events?

t0ph0id
t0ph0id Posts: 191
edited February 2011 in Amateur race
I'm considering doing a hill climb event to see how I get on with it.

Does anyone know of any in the Bristol area?

Comments

• Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,217
    Last season I believe there was one held up Cheddar Gorge. It's the wrong time of year for them now though as hill climbs are traditionally held in the Autumn. There was also the Red Bull hill climbs held up Park Street on a Friday night a few weeks back, they're a bit different and you go head to head through a series of rounds. They are probably invite only but was something complletely new to me, if I'd known in advance I'd have gone to watch.
  • t0ph0id
    t0ph0id Posts: 191
    Pross wrote:
    Last season I believe there was one held up Cheddar Gorge. It's the wrong time of year for them now though as hill climbs are traditionally held in the Autumn. There was also the Red Bull hill climbs held up Park Street on a Friday night a few weeks back, they're a bit different and you go head to head through a series of rounds. They are probably invite only but was something complletely new to me, if I'd known in advance I'd have gone to watch.

Yeah I made it to the Red Bull event, wouldn't have wanted to have competed to be honest!