Peterborough Mountain Bike Club

Jimi_uk09
Jimi_uk09 Posts: 3
edited March 2011 in MTB rides
Hi guys we are a new cluib based in peterborough please check us out and add us on facebook Peterborough Mountain Bike Club. we need members to get a good group together rides include muddy trails an a mix of most terrain, its good fun first club ride 13th march. tell yours friends and add us on facebook for more infomation.

Cheers Jimi

Comments

• Hi,

Just seen your post about newly formed Peterborough Mountain Bike Club and was wondering if a 52 year old would be able to join and would be able to keep up.
    Please would you be able to post some more details of your ride on 13th March as would like to hook up if able.

I live just ouside Boston and have been riding approx 2 years and have visted local sites like Rutland water, Thetford Forrest quite a few time and thought it would be good to ride with a new group of people.

Thanks
  • Hi there yes you are more than welcome. our aim on the first meet is just to meet everyone and introduce everybody as its the first ride. All we'll be doing is just a short 15 mile ride around ferry meadows and up through thomas cook woods and back into town. but on the next weeks ride we will have a rough idea of what groups to set up on people abilities which you yourselfs will pick. there will be two or three groups depending on how many people turn out. but the low group will do less miles and at a slower rate. and the faster group will do more miles at a quicker rate with a few more technical trails but you are more than welcome to go on those. also ther will be other rides held i.e night rides longer distance rides on saturdays etc. hope thats given you the all clear.

Look forward to seeing you

Jimi

.............if you are a member of face book join us as there is an outside bike repair workshop going on. more details on facebook.
  • acac
    acac Posts: 348
    hi i would love to join up am from peterborough i dont drive so meeting up round peterborough aera be good for me.
    play hard ride hard
  • Trevor Bloxham
    Trevor Bloxham Posts: 6
    edited March 2011
    Hi Jimi,

Thanks for your reply, what sort of time where you thinking of on the 13th March and where is the best place to meet up.

Also is this 15 mile ride you are planning going to finish where it starts from as I wasnt sure from your reply and I would like to finish where my car would be parked.

Thanks
  • acac
    acac Posts: 348
    hi jimi ncould please let us know what time and where is the meet pls am not on face book dont use it thanks ant
    play hard ride hard
  • mbrfan
    mbrfan Posts: 239
    Anthony,

10am in Cathedral Square Sunday 13th March (tomorrow)

Steve
  • b]