I know I shouldn't laugh

road_donut
road_donut Posts: 284
edited February 2011 in The Crudcatcher

Comments

• There was a thing on telly yesterday and they were saying that it's thought she had a TIA. Very scarey for her if true at such a young age.
    Bianchi. There are no alternatives only compromises!
    I RIDE A KONA CADABRA -would you like to come and have a play with my magic link?
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    There was a thing on telly yesterday and they were saying that it's thought she had a TIA. Very scarey for her if true at such a young age.

TIA? :?

ah, got it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transient_ischemic_attack
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    [Sheepsteeth]I'd like a go on her[/Sheepsteeth]
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    There was a thing on telly yesterday and they were saying that it's thought she had a TIA. Very scarey for her if true at such a young age.
    Yeah, just like that so called celebrity (who I can't remember!) who was behaving like a mong on morning telly because of a lack of sleep ant anti-depressants, right?
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Yeah, just like that so called celebrity (who I can't remember!) who was behaving like a mong on morning telly because of a lack of sleep ant anti-depressants, right?

you mean ivy from coronation street (years ago) or that tw@t kerry katona fairly recently?

they might have had TIA, but i think they were just off their tits :wink::lol:

(i know that's what you meant)
  • Anonymous
    Kerry Katona, that's the one. Man, she was wrecked :lol:
  • Kerry Katona, that's the one. Man, she was wrecked :lol:

The difference being that the reporters wasn't due to drugs and also she looks a lot classier and mucho smashable.
    Bianchi. There are no alternatives only compromises!
    I RIDE A KONA CADABRA -would you like to come and have a play with my magic link?
  • Anonymous
    What I'm getting at is that it might well be down to some urban medicine.