A joke for Sheepsteeth

The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese Posts: 8,651
edited February 2011 in The Crudcatcher
..... :wink:

I saw a dead woman laying in a ditch last night, so I reported it to the police. They said, 'how did you find her body?' I said, 'her tit s were okay but her ar5e was a bit tight'.

:lol:

Comments

• Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996

I saw a dead woman laying in a ditch last night, so I reported it to the police. They said, 'how did you find her body?' I said, 'her tit s were okay but her ar5e was a bit tight'.

The police now say she had sperm in her eyes, and probably saw her attacker coming.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    that, mr cheese, is a superb joke.

i actually physically lolled.
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Aggieboy wrote:

The police now say she had sperm in her eyes, and probably saw her attacker coming.

Thats justs soo bad it's good. I have genuinely spat my drink over the keyboard :lol:

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Aggieboy wrote:

:lol: I might steal this for my status on FB
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    I lol'd
  • + 1 on the "LOL factor"
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    Aggieboy wrote:

:lol: I might steal this for my status on FB

i already did steal it :lol:
  • + LOL.
    My dog got it's nose cut off yesterday, we took it to the vet who told me it would heal up, I asked him how will the dog smell, to which he replied: like wet dog.
    "Youth's a mask, but it don't last
    live it long and live it fast."
    My dustcap topic:
    http://www.bikeradar.com/mtb/forum/view ... &highlight
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667