Cav's in the Sun again.

Comments

• pedro118118
    pedro118118 Posts: 1,102
    Cringe alert...............
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,137
    Neil McC wrote:

Apparently he has "beefed up his 2011 programme". Unfortunate choice of words there.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • RichN95 wrote:
    Neil McC wrote:

Apparently he has "beefed up his 2011 programme". Unfortunate choice of words there.
    :lol:
    Mens agitat molem
  • Tusher
    Tusher Posts: 2,762
    Why do people buy The Sun? I don't want to sound remotely middle class, because I'm not, but I just don't understand.
    The UK has employment laws, so it wasn't written by a 9 year old, and I do realise that writing 5000 words for a broadsheet is often easier than summarising the same story for a tabloid in 500 words, but.......I mean......can't they check their facts before publishing?

"I had to win the races to eat."

No, I don't think that's what he said at all, Mr Sun Journalist. The IOM is not a third world country with starving peasants, and Cav's mum must have been be spitting feathers when she read that.

"earns as much as many Premiership footballers............. and has homes across the globe. "

He does??

Still, his romance with Peta Todd is clearly resulting in a widely read rag covering cycling, which Is Good. And the young couple do appear to be smitten with each other.
    And she's wearing a cardi, like me, which is also A Good Sign. She's clearly in an entirely different league from The Strumpet.

I dispatched the Rev Tusher to research further material on Ms Todd from the internet.

That was several hours ago, and he has yet to emerge from his study. When I took him a cup of tea an hour ago, he was examining her Wiki page, and informed me that Cav was a fortunate young man. Or words to that effect- the words he did use were frankly not typical of a man of the cloth.

There must be more to her than I initially thought.
  • Noclue
    Noclue Posts: 503
    The Sun only exists to try and sell tory-ism to the poor illiterates of this nation.
  • Stu T
    Stu T Posts: 127
    Noclue wrote:
    The Sun only exists to try and sell tory-ism to the poor illiterates of this nation.

sadly it works
    I wear Lycra because I like the way it feels
  • sonny73
    sonny73 Posts: 2,203
    Tusher wrote:
    Why do people buy The Sun?
    I would guess at for entertainment or the comedy value of certain aspects for some; going by my work colleague that showed me the article, who is a very informed and intelligent chap.
  • edhornby
    edhornby Posts: 1,780
    I dispatched the Rev Tusher to research further material on Ms Todd from the internet.

That was several hours ago, and he has yet to emerge from his study. When I took him a cup of tea an hour ago, he was examining her Wiki page, and informed me that Cav was a fortunate young man. Or words to that effect- the words he did use were frankly not typical of a man of the cloth.

There must be more to her than I initially thought.

brilliant :-)
    "I get paid to make other people suffer on my wheel, how good is that"
    --Jens Voight