Close encounters?

Aggieboy
Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
edited February 2011 in The bottom bracket
So, here I was having a look at this and had literally just got to the line "Have you got the X-Files theme tune suddenly creeping into your head too?" when the music actually started playing on an episode of 'Come dine with me' that my daughter was watching, as they introduced a clairvoyant. . :shock: My daughter's pretty freaked as well. If I disappear over night it's been nice knowing you all. Earth to Aggieboy, out.
"There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."

Comments

• Bunneh
    Bunneh Posts: 1,329
    I saw strange lights in the sky on my night ride, turned out to be a chopper on scrote patrol. If you do disappear i'll be looking straight in Diesel Dog's and Flasheart's direction!
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Bunneh wrote:
    I saw strange lights in the sky on my night ride, turned out to be a chopper on scrote patrol. If you do disappear i'll be looking straight in Diesel Dog's and Flasheart's direction!

You just had too didn't you?!

love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • Bunneh
    Bunneh Posts: 1,329
    Of course! By the way if you need somewhere to hide the body I have a lock up.
  • Flasheart
    Flasheart Posts: 1,278
    Dave..behave

There's enough flak & chaff flying atm :P
    The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle. ...Stapp’s Ironical Paradox Law
    FCN3
    http://img87.yfrog.com/img87/336/mycubeb.jpg
    http://lonelymiddlesomethingguy.blogspot.com/
  • DIESELDOG
    Bunneh wrote:
    Of course! By the way if you need somewhere to hide the body I have a lock up.

His or mine?

love n hugs

DD

• Aggieboy
    I'm still here, but I have just shaped a mound of mashed potato :lol:
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Aggieboy wrote:
    I'm still here, but I have just shaped a mound of mashed potato :lol:

I used to make volcanoes with mash and gravy as a kid, gutted that Dreyfuss didn't pour gravy over his.
  • Karl2010
    Karl2010 Posts: 511
    I saw a weird yellow light in the sky once last november, then another, then another, 3 all at once. It was hard to judge the distance and speed of them.

Thought i might be looking at meteor shower (which i have genuinly seen.) *spelling
    Then thought it might be UFO or Aeroplane on fire.

Turns out it was just a few of those Chinese lanterns. :oops:

I saw the meteor shower in Italy when i went skiing with the school. I was about 15 at the time. Loads of shooting stars flying all over the sky and you could make out the curveature of the earth as the rocks bounced off the atmosphere. Special!
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Ive been doing mysterious hand movements for years, whilst humming to myself. :wink:
  • dmclite wrote:
    Ive been doing mysterious hand movements for years, whilst humming to myself. :wink:

disturbing post

:?
  • Anonymous
    dmclite wrote:

disturbing post

:?

Oh, thats nothing.......
  • Aggieboy
    dmclite wrote:

Hard to talk with a ball in your mouth, I suppose.
  • Anonymous
    Aggieboy wrote:
    dmclite wrote:

Mmmmmnmmhhmmnnhh.....mmhhnnmmnn!
  • DIESELDOG
    dmclite wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:
    dmclite wrote:

Gaffer tape, it turns "no no no" in to "mmm mmm mmm"

love n hugs

DD

• Karl2010 wrote:
    I saw the meteor shower in Italy when i went skiing with the school. I was about 15 at the time. Loads of shooting stars flying all over the sky and you could make out the curveature of the earth as the rocks bounced off the atmosphere. Special!

Must have been smok'n some good sh*t that night 8)
  • Anonymous
    DIESELDOG wrote:
    dmclite wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:
    dmclite wrote:

Gaffer tape, it turns "no no no" in to "mmm mmm mmm"

love n hugs

DD

A leather ball-gag turns yes, yes into mmmgghmmggh, too. :D
  • Karl2010
    Karl2010 Posts: 511
    Karl2010 wrote:

Must have been smok'n some good sh*t that night 8)

I was toking fresh Alpine Mountain Air!
  • AndyF16
    AndyF16 Posts: 506
    Karl2010 wrote:
    I saw a weird yellow light in the sky once last november, then another, then another, 3 all at once. It was hard to judge the distance and speed of them.

Turns out it was just a few of those Chinese lanterns. :oops:

I had the exact same thing las year: saw about 20 of them passing directly over our house, missus was out so I tried to ring my mate around the corner, but he thought I was just ringing to gloat that Man Utd had been dumped out of the Champions' League so didn't answer the phone :lol:

Bit worrying at the time, even made a big article in the local rag the following week as so many people had reported them, so I didn't feel QUITE so stupid :oops: Turned out to be some toff bird's 18th birthday at the local racecourse - bloody showoff :roll:
    2011 Bianchi D2 Cavaria in celeste (of course!)
    2011 Enigma Echo 57cm in naked Ti
    2009 Orange G2 19" in, erm orange
  • holmeboy
    holmeboy Posts: 674
    Just about went over dog-shit tonight
    A close encounter of the Turd kind!
  • holmeboy
    holmeboy Posts: 674
    Listening to 101 power ballads, what comes on but "Simply the Best"
    Just as Rangers score against Sporting!