Windows 7 and 2 screens.....

nicklouse
nicklouse Posts: 50,675
edited February 2011 in The hub
one screen running BBC iplayer in full screen.

other screen showing stuff like FF with mail forum etc....

the question how to stop the iPlayer window doing to normal as soon as i do anything on the other screen?

using Extended. but not doing what I want it to do... n00b to two screens.
"Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
Parktools :?:SheldonBrown

Comments

• chedabob
    chedabob Posts: 1,133
    Apparently Flash 10.2 has support for this.

There's also http://deve.loping.net/projects/ignoflash/
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    IIRC if you change the GFX settings to extend desktop, make the screen with iplayer on the primary screen, when you hit fullscreen it should only fill one screen.

Something like that anyway. I use to do it when watching films on the netbook/TV
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    most likely either a flash, or an iPlayer issue. I don't have that problem with any video playback software i use.
  • I can do this on XP flash version 10.2.154.12
    Northwind wrote: It's like I covered it in superglue and rode it through ebay.
  • Koiler
    Koiler Posts: 513
    can you run i player in a full screen window rather than 'proper' full screen?

(i dont really use so i dont know if it will help)
  • nicklouse
    Mmmm seems to be working fine now.

currently have 1 PC on 2 screens and 2 PC on 1 screen :D
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • 2 PC on one screen? Do you remote into one? Never seem them side by side on one screen.... Please elaborate...
  • nicklouse
    nothing that fancy, just into 2 of the inputs so that i dont have to look at a progress bar while things get muxed. I have brought the bedroom media PC into the front room while i do things.