Riding buddie/s near Stourbridge

mossop the riddler
mossop the riddler Posts: 11
edited February 2011 in MTB rides
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum so please excuse if I have posted this in the wrong place :?

I thought I would join and put something out to see if there are any folks around the area that ride fairly regularly and maybe wouldn't mind an extra guy tagging along. I ride the local area quite often. I would like to ride with others ideally for good banter and learning new local trails. I currently ride a hardtail and my fitness level is fairly good.

Thanks in advance for any replies posted.

Comments

• Hi there,

I live in Cradley Heath and ride Clent and Kinver, i also ride with Stourbridge cycling club around local area, i've been riding for 6 mths and are keen to build fitness for possible future cx racing. If your interested in going for a blast let me know.
  • Hi,

thanks for the reply. i would certainly be up for a ride out and about.

People have told me about Stourbridge cycling club. I didn't realise that they do mountain bike rides too. What sort of things do they do if you become a member?

Thanks, Gareth
  • Hi ,

First few rides you don't need to join, there are 3 rides on sat morning 9.00 9.15 and 9.30
    experienced. improvers and beginners respectively, i go out on the 9.15 turn up if you are able, they are a very friendly bunch, yearly subscription is only £18.

I'll be on a spesh hardrock,we meet at bonded warehouse off stourbridge ringroad.