south tyneside roadies ???

fat lad in lycra
fat lad in lycra Posts: 93
edited February 2011 in Road beginners
im still new to road bikes but love it so much, ive been out a couple of times but not enough, when ive been out ive seen loads of people riding in the opposite direction on there road bikes and it got me wondering does anyone fancy getting together for a group ride on a regular basis ??

Comments

• sheffsimon
    sheffsimon Posts: 1,282
    im still new to road bikes but love it so much, ive been out a couple of times but not enough, when ive been out ive seen loads of people riding in the opposite direction on there road bikes and it got me wondering does anyone fancy getting together for a group ride on a regular basis ??

What, like a cycling club...??
  • fortyone
    fortyone Posts: 166
    Riding only around South Tyneside isn't too much fun, with the hyper car drivers. Need to get further out west, especially on weekend. In that direction you will see a good deal of club people.
  • Leesykoi
    Leesykoi Posts: 338
    Hi,

I've only been riding a year or so and live in the North Gosforth area where there are lots of real nice rides around.

Drop me a PM if you fancy a no pressure ride out, we can tailor it to our needs (i'm just back from injury).

Cheers.

Lee.
    I like shiny bikes - especially Italian ones.....!!
  • robz400
    robz400 Posts: 160
    tsddddddd ddddddd