I really hope he drops it...

bompington
bompington Posts: 7,674
edited February 2011 in The bottom bracket
...preferably when crossing the line after 80 minutes for the try that would otherwise beat Scotland 15-14.

But then I spent my entire rugby career in the front row grumbling about having to do the hard work to clear up the mess left by the show-offs in the backs, so I would, wouldn't I?

Comments

• Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    bompington wrote:
    ...preferably when crossing the line after 80 minutes for the try that would otherwise beat Scotland 15-14.

But then I spent my entire rugby career in the front row grumbling about having to do the hard work to clear up the mess left by the show-offs in the backs, so I would, wouldn't I?

Scotland 14 England 10?
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • The form he is in at the moment who can blame him for enjoying the moment!!
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    Aggieboy wrote:
    bompington wrote:

Scotland 14 England 10?
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    OK, last year it was 15-15, it looked plausible a couple of hours ago...
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,662
    bompington wrote:

Me too but i quite like watching him! - The way he runs with it like that is what worries me more though!
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Slapshot
    Slapshot Posts: 211
    bompington wrote:

MIND READER!!!! :wink:
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Slapshot wrote:
    bompington wrote:

MIND READER!!!! :wink:

Also an apt description of todays woeful performance.

By the way, except Euan Murray. He should be put in his place for having the audacity to walk off that pitch with a smile on his face. From the 5 Live commentary, Gavin Hastings would have given him a pasting :evil:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • markos1963
    markos1963 Posts: 3,724
    bompington wrote:

Bloody forwards, keep getting in the way of us rugby players :wink:
  • I was surprised a little by scotland, i thought they would be much better carrying over the late season form from last year.

evidently I was wrong - need to get some scotish rugby league players in