Bike Cam junky art...

gtvlusso
gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
edited February 2011 in Commuting chat
Top Tip:

For all the bike commuters that use cameras; Why bother weighing your bike down with all the camera crap, having to remove it all when you store your bike, after all you can only film traffic.

try this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-12429353

And you can film, upload and comment on everything....

Simply have implants in your head and attach the camera. You can then upload the entire misery in which you live every day to youtube and then comment on why it is not your fault and how everyone else could do better to make your life more bearable...

:-) - chin up, life's not that bad!

Comments

• gaz545
    gaz545 Posts: 493
    gtvlusso wrote:
    You can then upload the entire misery in which you live every day to youtube and then comment on why it is not your fault and how everyone else could do better to make your life more bearable...

With over 50,000 views a month and +800 subscribers, my misery must be of intrest to some.

Chin up, maybe someone will take an intrest in what you are doing one day.
  • gtvlusso
    gaz545 wrote:
    gtvlusso wrote:
    You can then upload the entire misery in which you live every day to youtube and then comment on why it is not your fault and how everyone else could do better to make your life more bearable...

With over 50,000 views a month and +800 subscribers, my misery must be of intrest to some.

Chin up, maybe someone will take an intrest in what you are doing one day.

LOL - you took that very personally.....It was meant as a bit of fun!

People love trash entertainment, it makes them feel better about their lives.....Why do you think A & E/Police real life shows are so popular? Why do people watch "reality TV" - they want to see someone fail. We love the macabre and the feeling that "we" are better - Jeremy Kyle is also good if you need a "pick me up"...

I have no interest in whether people know what I do and I certainly would not video anything I do for the world to see - seems kinda desperate for attention

Anyway, I have kids, so I prefer to spend my time with them at nights and at the weekend.

Back on topic: do something arty with the footage or get cams fitted to your limbs!
  • iPete
    iPete Posts: 6,076
    interesting character, doing some utter rubbish for 'art'! think 'd rather be in the UKs 'surveillance culture' than Iraq right now.

Do you think the camera comes with an iPhone app to live stream to youtube?

p.s. gaz, I've got a video with 65,000 views of me putting up a tent, (yes wtf!) it doesn't make me special :wink:
  • gtvlusso
    I guess Gaz took this really personally :-(