Orbea Orca GOLD 2011

charlieonix
charlieonix Posts: 27
edited February 2011 in Road buying advice
Anyone had any further updates on this? Due mid/late Feb by the looks of it.
I ordered mine in July :(

Its taking forever! However it does leave me very tempted to change it to orange!

Comments

• ADIHEAD
    ADIHEAD Posts: 575
    I would give half of my manhood for that bike and no matter how long the wait, It will be worth it :D

Wanted one for 5 years now and wish I got one before the prices went up :cry: Let me know how you get on and please post pictures :)
  • markos1963
    markos1963 Posts: 3,724
    ADIHEAD wrote:
    I would give half of my manhood for that bike and no matter how long the wait, It will be worth it :D

Wanted one for 5 years now and wish I got one before the prices went up :cry: Let me know how you get on and please post pictures :)

This will make you cry, my LBS had a black and ivory Orca built with Ultegra, new for £1999!!!!(£1k off list I believe) If it had been a 54cm and not a 57cm I would have bought it on the spot
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,531
    they are the sexiest bikes going by a fair margin i reckon, well them and the gold fuji footon servetto rode last year
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • ADIHEAD
    ADIHEAD Posts: 575
    markos1963 wrote:
    ADIHEAD wrote:

This will make you cry, my LBS had a black and ivory Orca built with Ultegra, new for £1999!!!!(£1k off list I believe) If it had been a 54cm and not a 57cm I would have bought it on the spot

I had a 57cm Orbea Aqua but had to sell it as it was too small - I'm 6ft 4. Have promised my nearest Orbea dealer I'm ordering an Orca end of next year all being well :)