Who isn't doping?

matt.rochfort
matt.rochfort Posts: 147
edited February 2011 in The bottom bracket
Just watching the latest Ricardo Ricco stupidity and I was wondering who isn't doping in the pro peleton. Cav? Wiggo? Gilbert? Seem to be clean! Who are the most trustworthy cyclists? Any views?

Comments

• yeah ... post in the pro cycling section
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Me.
  • yeah ... post in the pro cycling section

so many 'angry' people in pro c, it must be drugs
    My pen won't write on the screen
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Me.

+1

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • Dgh
    Dgh Posts: 180
    Think you've got it in Cav, Wiggo and Gilbert. Rider who sign for Sky, Columbia or Garmin are making a statement that they don't want to dope, whatever they may have done in the past.
  • rick_chasey
    DIESELDOG wrote:
    Me.

+1

DD

Glad you agree I don't dope.

Surprised, given my lack of publicity regarding my blood profiles ;)
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    I appear to be clean but I can be very dirty :twisted:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • rick_chasey
    daviesee wrote:
    I appear to be clean but I can be very dirty :twisted:

S'not what your wife said to me last night... :twisted: :wink:

Etc...
  • Isn't it anyone who's British? Apart from David Millar, obviously, but then he's Scottish so doesn't count...

:D
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    Apart from David Millar, obviously, but then he's Scottish so doesn't count...

Once a doping cheating schlllaaaaaaaaag always a doping cheating schllaaaaag.

Should have been banned for life like the they should the rest of them. Only way they'l clear the whole sorry mess up if you ask me.
  • Me.

Are you in the Pro Peleton then Rick? Maybe you need to take some more drugs then we might know who you are, you'd be at the front rather than the back maybe?

• rick_chasey
    Me.

Are you in the Pro peloton then Rick? Maybe you need to take some more drugs then we might know who you are, you'd be at the front rather than the back maybe?

I'm part of the pro-peleton audience...
  • guinea
    guinea Posts: 1,177
    I have never tested positive.
  • Me.

Are you in the Pro peloton then Rick? Maybe you need to take some more drugs then we might know who you are, you'd be at the front rather than the back maybe?

I'm part of the pro-peloton audience...

Oh no, your not telling me as part of the audience I have to pass a drugs test? I'd better start drinking lots of water or something *panic*
  • rick_chasey
    Me.

I'm part of the pro-peloton audience...

Oh no, your not telling me as part of the audience I have to pass a drugs test? I'd better start drinking lots of water or something *panic*

Not really. I'm just saying I'm clean with the same smug face that Ricco did 1 month ago :twisted:
  • kev77
    kev77 Posts: 433
    I have nearly finished a book called "A race for madmen"

You should read what they used to be upto!

Any way, i do not dope. Except for Zipvit!
  • guinea wrote:
    I have never tested positive.

me either :D
  • I'd like to dope, but I can't afford it. I did eat quite a lot of chirazzo once, so I may have had some clenbuterol before. (But it didn't seem to help)

It does seem only fair, a lot of guys and gals out there are a lot better than me, and if I doped it would make it more evenly matched.

Sorry, OP I'm not in the Pro peleton though I've been quite close to a couple and I'll probably be ranked higher than Contador this year.
  • hopper1
    hopper1 Posts: 4,389
    Dgh wrote:
    Think you've got it in Cav, Wiggo and Gilbert. Rider who sign for Sky, Columbia or Garmin are making a statement that they don't want to dope, whatever they may have done in the past.

And, of course, they wouldn't lie would they?... :roll:
    Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!