Reynolds forks?

on-yer-bike
on-yer-bike Posts: 2,974
edited February 2011 in Road buying advice
Im confused I went to look at forks on the Reynolds website and all I could see was wheels. Are they still making forks? I think its called the Ouzo pro.
Pegoretti
Colnago
Cervelo
Campagnolo

Comments

• Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    Nope, stopped doing them last year or so - expect it's to do with high levels of competition from the far east and difficulty commanding price premium.
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • It's tough making CF in California.
  • on-yer-bike
    Was it a good fork? I wonder what Pegoretti will use on my new frame. Perhaps he has lots of old stock. He uses Cinelli bars and stems so maybe forks too if they make forks.
    Pegoretti
    Colnago
    Cervelo
    Campagnolo
  • Coyote
    Coyote Posts: 212
    I've had 2 sets of Ouzo Pro's and love them.

Not the lightest but beautifully made and finished. They really improved the handling of a Ti Raleigh I had and I currently have a pair on my Titus Solera.

I bought both of mine on the USA Flebay site. Paid all the duties etc. and still got a bargain.

Get a pair while you still can.
  • on-yer-bike
    Pegoretti now uses Trigon forks. Apparently they make for many of the big brands. A Trigon bike is featured in the current Pro cycling mag.
    Pegoretti
    Colnago
    Cervelo
    Campagnolo
  • The Reynolds fork was unusual in that it was made by Reynolds in California and not simply re-baged stuff from China/Taiwan.