Bad day? Stop whining and read this.

Comments

• crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Wow,you've got to hand it to him,that's some feat.Just shows you what can be done,i was only thinking of flying a kite a few hours ago with the kids,how apt.
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Wow,you've got to hand it to him,that's some feat.Just shows you what can be done,i was only thinking of flying a kite a few hours ago with the kids,how apt.

Excuse the pun.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    edited February 2011
    Double post.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • AndyF16
    AndyF16 Posts: 506
    Top man - big chapeau to him. Have to admit to a wry smile though, that his bike fitting on 8th Avenue would have been a quicker than normal affair
    2011 Bianchi D2 Cavaria in celeste (of course!)
    2011 Enigma Echo 57cm in naked Ti
    2009 Orange G2 19" in, erm orange
  • Keith47
    Keith47 Posts: 158
    That's quite humbling. Kind of puts things in perspective really doesn't it?
    The problem is we are not eating food anymore, we are eating food-like products.
  • mattshrops
    mattshrops Posts: 1,134
    that geezer has grande cajones. :shock:
    our personal little 'difficulties' are pretty pathetic in comparison- true hero not some overpaid 'star'
    Death or Glory- Just another Story
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Makes me want to strangle Kerry Katona and her ilk. Puts a lot of things in perspective for me, stories like this.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    I think the legend on the back of his jersey says it all.