L'Eroica 2011.

andy162
andy162 Posts: 634
I've enrolled in this years L'Eroica. I'm doing the 205km ride onboard my 753 Retro Rocket & I'm quite abit giddy about the whole thing.

It looks as though I'll be there for a few days either side of the event so I'm planning on making an adventure out of it.

Anybody had a go in the past? What advice? Hotels, transfers etc. I've paid via paypal & filled in the enrollment details...when do you hear if you're accepted or not?

Cheers, Andy.

Comments

• I also entered the 205k, and am flying to Pisa on the thursday and returning monday after the ride.I emailed the organisers and have recd confirmation of my place.
    Getting my 1986? Revell Rapide 531c renovated for the ride.
    Have booked a double room in nearby accommodation.Am looking to share transfer and accom costs if anyone's plans co-incide?
    Sent you a pm a few days ago but not sure if it went through , as forum was down?
  • I am in with my 1986 Sannino...

List of participants should be published soon. The first time I did it, I slept in the common tent, which is probably the heroic way of doing it.. the second time we did rent a villa in Lecchi... a bit upmarket
    left the forum March 2023
  • I managed to obtain an early confirmation of race entry by emailing the organisers as per their website contact details.
    Accepted entries list is due March 1st anyhow...