Grrrr kids

PostieJohn
PostieJohn Posts: 1,105
edited February 2011 in The bottom bracket
It's my day off today, my cycling buddy has the week off, the weather is as good as it could ever be for 01.02, we'd planned a 65-70 mile ride, bikely routes, the lot.

And my 4 year old daughter is off school sick, although doesn't seem to bad lounging on the sofa watching cbeebies.

Great, now we are watching Postman Pat, and his son is off sick too and giving Pat the run around, which means she'll also start ringing a bell.

Although Mrs Goggins is looking quite fetching in Pat's uniform.

Comments

• Mike67
    Mike67 Posts: 585
    Don't worry, in a couple of years she will have progressed to POP (TV channel honest :D ) and you'll get to watch such delights as WInx club and Grossology :wink:

My kids are at school today..but I've got a cold so I can't go out either :cry:
    Mike B

Cannondale CAAD9
    Kinesis Pro 5 cross bike
    Lots of bits
  • DCowling
    DCowling Posts: 769
    Is Sara Jane ( Honeywell) still on ( the presenter that was on with Mr Tumble)

Now that would be worth staying in for
  • PostieJohn
    PostieJohn Posts: 1,105
    We have just watched Space Jam, so it's not all bad.
  • DCowling wrote:

yes and she does a programme which shows kids different sports. she wears a tight spandex/lycra thingy which is great till they do a face close up. and boy she looks old and wrinkly now.

still you never look at the mantlepeice when poking a fire do you
    Veni Vidi cyclo I came I saw I cycled
    exercise.png
  • ilm_zero7
    ilm_zero7 Posts: 2,213
    DCowling wrote:

hmm Felicity Kendall's daughter or just a younger look-alike?
    http://www.viva.org.uk/celebs/sj_interview.html

a shame she does'nt seem to be into eating meat!
    http://veloviewer.com/SigImage.php?a=3370a&r=3&c=5&u=M&g=p&f=abcdefghij&z=a.png
    Wiliers: Cento Uno/Superleggera R and Zero 7. Bianchi Infinito CV and Oltre XR2
  • DCowling
    DCowling wrote:

yes and she does a programme which shows kids different sports. she wears a tight spandex/lycra thingy which is great till they do a face close up. and boy she looks old and wrinkly now.

Still younger than me and much better looking than Miss Hoolie ( although Josie Jump is quite fit)
  • DCowling wrote:
    DCowling wrote:

Still younger than me and much better looking than Miss Hoolie ( although Josie Jump is quite fit)

I find edie mcredie strangely attractive. maybe its the blue top cos it looks like a nurses top ;)

and i remember when Aunty Mabel was Nurse Gladys emmanuel nin Open all hours .
    exercise.png
  • DCowling
    DCowling wrote:
    DCowling wrote:

I find edie mcredie strangely attractive. maybe its the blue top cos it looks like a nurses top ;)

and i remember when Aunty Mabel was Nurse Gladys emmanuel nin Open all hours .
    What about Carrie of Popshop
    Sadly ( on all levels) my son is 7 now so it's all Ben10 and TMNT, although Sara Jane of the Chronicles is a bit milfish
  • no carrie does nothing , and again i remember SJ as a doctors assistant when i used to peep from behind the sofa as a kid.
    exercise.png
  • morstar
    morstar Posts: 6,190
    DCowling wrote:
    What about Carrie of Popshop

Really??????
    No, that's just wrong. I find her truly repulsive. I find all sorts of shapes, sizes and looks attractive so it's not a type thing.